• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Catching First Chair With Ease, Ski Resorts That Allow Overnight Camping

neckbone77

Diva in Training
I've been fortunate to travel all winter visiting close to 30 ski resorts. I've been compiling a list of ski resorts that are overnight friendly to vans/RV/camping. I've been amazed at what I've found. Some are even offering showers and 24/7 bathroom access.
I hope this list will come in handy for folks.
The list is integrated with Google Maps and is roughly North to South.
I'm also looking to add more resorts so if you have any to add please let me know.

Catching First Chair With Ease, Ski Resorts That Allow Overnight Camping

Thanks5.jpg

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Silver Mtn is wrong, possibly. They don't allow camping in the lot in the summertime. Personal friends of mine have been kicked out.

neckbone77

Diva in Training
Silver Mtn is wrong, possibly. They don't allow camping in the lot in the summertime. Personal friends of mine have been kicked out.
I was just there and asked inside and they said no worries. I only spent one night but I didn't have any problems. Now pitching a tent probably wouldn't fly.

neckbone77

Diva in Training
Do you think I should swap out the resort photos with trail map photos? I thought that might be more useful.
Thanks for the help

Christy

Angel Diva
You might want to clarify that at Crystal, reservations are taken for holiday periods and they are booked solid in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly