• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would you wear this?

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The second wedding dress looks like someone decided to knit themselves a Halloween costume - and they were going as a tampon.

@mustski I like the sound of the ladies at BBMR. If you’re retired and you want to rock a helmet cover and storm proof lipstick, then go for it. YOLO and all that.

altagirl

Staff member
View attachment 9522
Here it is in all its glory. It's Ezra Miller wearing this dress.
The funny thing is, it showed up in my Facebook feed several times. By skiers making fun of it, and my art/ fashion friends who are in love with it.

I kind of have a thing for insane clothing and like it. Not for skiing, or mountain wear, and I certainly wouldn't pay that price for any clothing, but would I wear it? Yes, particularly this shiny black one. Possibly with my Hela antlers.

Belgiangirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have been wanting one of these warm insulated shirts and was going to order one of those from Uniqlo but it looks like they are a Japanese company with super small sizing. After measuring I'd need at least a xl if not a xxl or xxxl :scared: I'm not that big of a person (usually wear a size L in US sizing). The sad thing is they have nothing in stock that over a size large :cry:
In my experience Uniqlo sizes are pretty standard, definitely not like other 'asian' sizes. I usually wear XS to M, same as with other brands. So obsessed with their clothes! Not to enable you or anything... :becky:

TahoeCruzer

Angel Diva
Is this an East Coast fashion? I have never seen or heard of a down skirt before--but I'm a California girl--what do we know about really cold weather? I can't imagine wearing so much down with my hot flashes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly