• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: New Warren Miller Movie

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For Los Angeles/Orange County divas: There are 3 locations, here are the show times:

Newport Beach - Wed Nov 30 @ 7:30pm, Thurs Dec 1 @ 6pm & 9pm
Torrance - Fri Dec 2 @ 8pm
Beverly Hills - Fri Dec 9 @ 8pm

Ticket prices depend on the location, in general between $14.75-$20.00. But I "liked" them on Facebook, and can get a 20% discount with the code "WMFILM62" from now through next week (Wed Sept 14).

Let me know if you are interested in going.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks like some great options to see it in November in the Lake Tahoe region
https://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/events/89523
  • 1. Reno, Nevada
    Reno Events Center (RSCVA)
    400 North Center St., Reno, Nevada
    Showtimes Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 8:00pm
  • 2. North Lake Tahoe, Nevada
    Cal Neva Resort
    2 Stateline Road, North Lake Tahoe, Nevada
    Showtimes
    Friday, November 25, 2011 - 7:30pm
    Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 7:30pm
  • 3. South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
    Montbleu Resort
    55 Highway 50, South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
    Showtimes
    Friday, December 2, 2011 - 7:30pm
    Saturday, December 3, 2011 - 7:30pm

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just checking out the dates and places for the latest Warren Miller. And checking out what swag comes with which location. Do I sound too crazy if I say I'm considering a farther away venue based on the swag? Some offer more free lift tickets than others, and Portsmouth NH has $100 off a $250 purchase at Putnams.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It doesn't sound crazy at all, just depends on the distance you'd be willing to go.
Warren Miller, yet another sign of pre-season! Enjoy. :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Skinet has always been a huge sponsor of the Warren Miller Entertainment schedule. With the cuts they've been making this year, it seems like information like this is hard to find. :noidea:

Edit: here's the official list with the trailer. Looks kind of short to me.
https://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/film-tour

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
November 16 in Santa Cruz if anyone is interested .....

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Portsmouth NH has Sugarbush, Smuggs, flexpass for Gunstock, and $100 off at Putnams.
Providence and Worcester have SB, Smuggs, Wachussett, and half off at Killington.
Here in Boston the only lift ticket is SB.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmm, the RI showing is Nov 8-9. Follow up with the Boston ski show that weekend and I will be thinking nothing but snow. And if I need a refresher before the snow starts falling, I can still head up to NH and see it again a few weeks later.

Christy

Angel Diva
What are the filming locations this year? Just poking around on the website and didn't see that info.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Hmmm, the RI showing is Nov 8-9. Follow up with the Boston ski show that weekend and I will be thinking nothing but snow. And if I need a refresher before the snow starts falling, I can still head up to NH and see it again a few weeks later.
Hmm, maybe we can go together on Nov. 9. :-)

The only showing so far in NC is in Asheville in late Oct.

socalgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For Los Angeles/Orange County divas: There are 3 locations, here are the show times:

Newport Beach - Wed Nov 30 @ 7:30pm, Thurs Dec 1 @ 6pm & 9pm

hmmm, I'm slightly interested. I've never gone to a screening/release before.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@socalgal , please know the bit you quoted was re: 2011.
:smile:

For 2018, I saw 2 locations for the movie: West L.A. which had great swag, and Simi Valley, which is more conveniently located to me but no swag at all. I didn't check Orange County.

socalgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@socalgal , please know the bit you quoted was re: 2011.
:smile:

For 2018, I saw 2 locations for the movie: West L.A. which had great swag, and Simi Valley, which is more conveniently located to me but no swag at all. I didn't check Orange County.
:doh: well, there ya go! I should look a little closer at recent posts to see when the thread was started. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I double checked, and the date is still for Nov. 3oth in Newport Beach. Except it is a Thursday, not a Wed like in 2011. A few offers for tickets as well.
https://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/events/lido-theatre

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly