• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering how everyone came to find this site. Was it through another site like EpicSki or the Ski Diva blog? Did you happen upon it while searching for something else? Or did a friend pass it on?

Post it here; I'd love to know.

Thanks!

Reactions: RJ*

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Some wierd woman on another ski site told me about this new forum. I took a peek and voila' I'm hooked!

Snowsong

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found it by accident while in a search engine. So glad I found it.

Jilly

Staff member
I got here from the Tremblant-insider web site. There was link from the new site, and I wondered what it was. I am having so much fun here.

Marigee

Angel Diva
I also found it by accident. I was looking for outdoor divas, but couldn't quite remember the name and I think I typed "ski divas" into google. What a lucky accident for me! I'm glad I found this forum too.:smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Can any of our newer members give me any feedback on this?

Thanks! :smile:

sskier

Certified Ski Diva
Surfing the web. Looking for something ski related, can't remember what but was happy to find this site.

Lynn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
From Epic, but I am so distraught by behavior over there right now, I am embarrassed to admit it.

teachski

Certified Ski Diva
SnowHot said:
Some wierd woman on another ski site told me about this new forum. I took a peek and voila' I'm hooked!
ditto

I think there may have also been an email as I had been in contact with the "weirdo" concerning my site and her blog.:p

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea who this "weirdo" is you're talking about! Some people can be so obnoxious! :D

Thatsagirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
First SnowHot told me about it, then another member of Epic (a guy, so clearly SkiDiva will stoop to ANYTHING!:p ), and THEN I got an email from some lady calling herself SkiDiva whom I was sure must be a troll...till I checked out this awesome site... ;)

Thatsagirl

Margaritamarcia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My husband who is addicted to Epicski told me about it. The stuff that is going on on Epic from the HH camps and back and forth is heinous. you are right. A giant pissing contest that is, unfotunately, terribly barbed. For the record, Bob Barnes is AWESOME! Anyone who would disrespect him in the way that has been done should be seen as nuts. Anyway, from my husband, through Epicski, which would probably mean Snowhot.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Marcia, you are so right. Bob Barnes is a class act!
And your husband may have heard the name of Skidiva from our own skidiva who also posts on Epic occasionally, as well as a few conversations that were brought up over there by Lisamarie, skidiva, and me.

This is really a great place to find women with a common interest.
Bet you're getting excited about Aspen;)

Bonni

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva on Epic.

Epic always has some kind of pissing contest going on.

Wanna shake em up, ladies, and give them a CATFIGHT? Hoo hoo! What fun that would be, especially since we won't be serious about it. All our luck, the patrollers will shut it down before the fun happens.:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly