• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
OK, SH and others have displayed their lust for ski jackets....and while I completely empathize, I've found a great longing for ski pants. I've been able to purchase 5 apirs of ski pants that match with one jacket.

Here we go...in one photo, from left to right:
Rip Curl, Patagonia, Oakley, Mountain Hardware, DNA.
Pants-1.jpg

Anyone else have a penchant for ski pants???

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have kept my sluttiness to eyewear and jackets thus far but I'm excited about my new ski pants and am ready to throw the gauntlet and embrace the pants slut in me!

Bring it Baby!!!!

Oh, bklyn.........
you got sumthin to add?
n830505017_3217986_6781.jpg

Jilly

Staff member
Pinto, I'm with you on that.

It did get me thinking. I've got 3 pairs of pants now, and they are all shades of black! Jackets are different colours, but all my pants are black/charcoal.

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Vanhoskier, what model patagonia's are those? What is the color, because the pic makes them look olive-ish and that's the color pant I'm looking for to replace my tattered Sessions.

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Vanhoskier, what model patagonia's are those? What is the color, because the pic makes them look olive-ish and that's the color pant I'm looking for to replace my tattered Sessions.

I honestly can't remember the model...they are 2 years old. The color is a steel grey, not olive. However, I've seen some olive-colored pants online, somewhere....perhaps Patagonia?

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
You know, if someone were to post Pants and Slut in the same title any where else in the world it would mean something completely different.

The Ski Diva's are a rare and interesting breed and I love it!!:dance:

How right you are......and you know what? I didn't even think much about having those 2 words together in the same sentence....I guess I'm in a Ski Diva frame of mind, which is a good thing!:becky:

Jenny

Angel Diva
And I was busy giggling about Slut and the Ho in vanhoskier going together . . .

Vanhoskier, if i remember right, you're tall, too. Are those pants a special "long" length or are they OK in regular? My pants are boring black and I'm a real sucker for plaid.

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
And I was busy giggling about Slut and the Ho in vanhoskier going together . . .

I wasn't really thinking about that either...!:laugh:

Vanhoskier, if i remember right, you're tall, too. Are those pants a special "long" length or are they OK in regular? My pants are boring black and I'm a real sucker for plaid.

They are a regular length....and they are long enough for my 5'10" tall frame. Amazing, since I usually have to purchase "longs" in regular pants.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Great pic, vh, I love it. As with Jilly, any picture of mine would be a blur of black with a break of tan, but the need for several pairs is more a result of the fact that I am forever flipping between 2 sizes ..:mad:
Besides, for the majority of the season around here, we need dark colors to absorb heat!

ETA: long live the manufacturers who actually produce ski pants in SINGLE sizes, rather than this S-M-L stuff...

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm totally a pants slut.

I've got bright orange Orage ones, dark gray Nikitas, and white/gold flower patterned Helly Hansen ones.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Three pairs for me, though two of them have taken some serious hits and kinda beg for replacing.

Two black pairs- one are North Face Freedoms and the others I don't know the brand of, but they are soft shell and fit wonderfully.

One bright purple pair- Oakley Released in Sparkling Grape. These are way too baggy on me. I think I easily could stuff 3-4 toddlers in each pants leg while wearing them and they wouldn't even show.

They're all too long for me, though the soft shell pair is a good length when I'm in boots and skis. Too bad they're busted. New ski pants are in my future.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Am I the only one with patterned pants???? Come on, I can't be....
Nope! I just got a pair of patterned pants. Waiting for them to arrive in the mail. :smile:

skieuse

Certified Ski Diva
ETA: long live the manufacturers who actually produce ski pants in SINGLE sizes, rather than this S-M-L stuff...

And if only they would start producing them in leg length. Being on the short side, I hate looking like a boarder with baggy pants sagging around my ankles.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
And if only they would start producing them in leg length. Being on the short side, I hate looking like a boarder with baggy pants sagging around my ankles.

Some are produced in leg lengths, but they are almost always pretty boring, hard to find, expensive -- usually all three.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly