• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Choosing a trail

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Do any of you divas check GoogleEarth before you take off? I went out on Sunday and didn't... I did end up seeing 3 countries from horseback though! :clap:

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Do any of you divas check GoogleEarth before you take off? I went out on Sunday and didn't... I did end up seeing 3 countries from horseback though! :clap:

Hey that's a great idea and no I haven't ever even thought about using google earth before for that, I think that's a brillant idea. Hmm maybe Bunny wouldn't get quite so testy if I did !LOL! I took a little summer job teaching riding and kayaking at a girls camp this summer. So riding my own horse has been slim this year. Although I have had a lot of fun and met a lot of awesome kids! Ten more days and I'm free to do want I want too so we can head back on the trails! Not riding my own horse has been the only down fall to this "job" thing this summer!

perma-grin

Bumblebee I was wondering have you ever been over to the Landermott horse festival? I was watching it today and thought of you across the way.

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I haven't and tbh I've never heard of it - did a quick google and it was your question which came up. Which country and which discipline is it?

I was at the FEI Aachen in the summer for the Kurs which was fun though.

perma-grin

iceland the icelandic horse world championships I beleive. i was watching it on the horse show with Rick Lamb on RFD tv. Yes we have RFD Tv! LOL! SO is a farmer! :ROTF:Need a wheat or soybean quote?! Lol!

perma-grin

all Julie Goodenight, Chris Cox, Tyler Magnus, Craig Cameron, Clinton (my butts so tight that it could crack walnuts ) Anderson Lol! , plus countless horse shows and festvals i love it. So likes the farm reports and The "Mollie B " polka party, not kidding about that one lol!! Wish you could get it.

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmn, I'm wondering if you've got me mixed up with "skieuse" who is the lady in Iceland?

I've never even ridden an Icelandic and the closest I've come to Iceland is flying over it en route to Canada. :wink:

perma-grin

:redface::eek::loco: yep I did! Lol! Must be the menopause! I thought you were the one who was discussing the Tolt. I had never seen that gait before and when the showcame on I thought it was you1 Sorry! Lol! I'll have to track down skiuse! The horses were gorgeous! So smooth and floaty!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna