• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The Bionic Woman (or Implants R Us)

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
so this is what my back looks like now:

IMG_2661[2].JPG IMG_2662[1].JPG

sort of matches my knees:
upload_2015-9-4_9-23-58.png

I am pretty thankful for the advances in modern surgery. I would have been out of the game a long time ago without. It's all degenerative arthritis. I have no idea how I got so old so fast!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Oof! Looking at that actually made me wince. Still, I'm with you: it's pretty amazing the stuff they can do these days. Best wishes on your continued recovery.

BTW, good luck getting through the TSA. :rolleyes:

altagirl

Staff member
Oof! Looking at that actually made me wince. Still, I'm with you: it's pretty amazing the stuff they can do these days. Best wishes on your continued recovery.

BTW, good luck getting through the TSA. :rolleyes:

I THOUGHT I had all bioabsorbable hardware in my knees, but most of the time I go through the scanner, it shows a spot in my left knee. And even when I'm wearing a skirt with just skin showing they look at it and are all confused.

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
on the bright side....my hips look ok. just mild arthritis there, still plenty of compartment space. Had cortisone for bursitis so should be good to go for a while.:noidea:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna