• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Summit Powder Mountain - new website is up and running

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fancy website. I knew Ogden made the top rated list for retirement places, but not that it's on the top lists of ski towns.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We saw the new Yerts last weekend when we were up there. It appeared people had been living in them. We also saw the roads being put in and tons of pipe that was waiting to be put down. Thanks for sharing the link!

OOh, and biking trails! Something that mountain is sadly devoid of.

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Having been to the older version of Powder Mountain a few times, this new website and all of the media presentations of those at Summit ( and THE summit) are ....well.....sort of creeping me out.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I kind of started feeling that way after viewing a few pages, too. It is just so NOT PowMow. I guess we'll have to ski there as much as we can before it grows like crazy.

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You know, that reminds me - there's that road that peels off to the right between the beginner area and the main lodge - it goes up to the Hidden Lake Lodge, and there's parking up there. Wonder how the new lodge & its location relate to that?

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's right up there, just on the other side of the Hidden Lake Lodge. That road is now being extended and is where the houses are being built. You can see the road from Snowbasin, especially from the gondola.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna