• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Spring skiing blues

newboots

Angel Diva
Yes, rest that knee! And probably ice it. And a bath with Epsom, the guy you most want in your tub.

My spring skiing blue might just be that there are no more ski days for me this season. My BF, who is my most encouraging champion and will take me down nearly any slope, as far as I can tell, is not terribly sanguine. He skied slush bumps and trees yesterday at Killington, all day, and recounted it with joy. I asked, "Is there anything left that I can ski?" The pause was deafening.

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I asked, "Is there anything left that I can ski?" The pause was deafening.

Early season and late season are like this, unfortunately.

I'm sure Loveland still has plenty of greens open *tempt tempt*

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, and then I rode my mountain bike in the afternoon =) Just a little ride. I'm glad I kicked my own butt (very difficult maneuver!) to get myself out of the house and onto the trail.

Spring is kinda great.

20170506_174143 copy.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna