• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SNOW! 1st of the Year

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Rained here last night at 9750 ft. but the snow line is lower on Grey's and Torrey's Peak. West side of Loveland Pass above the Eisenhower Tunnel is also snow covered.

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We have tickets tonight for Lake Dillion Theatre which is now in Silverthorne. What passes did you get this year?

We got the Rocky Mountain Super Pass..as much as I enjoyed ABasin and Keystone last year, I'm really looking forward to returning to Copper and Winter Park...and, a few more days at Steamboat.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We got the Rocky Mountain Super Pass..as much as I enjoyed ABasin and Keystone last year, I'm really looking forward to returning to Copper and Winter Park...and, a few more days at Steamboat.
May see you at Copper. This year we downsized with Copper and Keystone-A-Basin. We're doing Taos instead of Steamboat. The play was very good, highly recommend it if you enjoy theatre.

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LL, You will love Taos! We went there last season. I may be coming back to Steamboat, it all depends on the storm patterns. Might be headed to Jackson and Big Sky, or perhaps Banff. DH cannot commit to any location since he prefers to chase dream snow. (chasing dreams is more like it....ugh:confused: )

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
May see you at Copper. This year we downsized with Copper and Keystone-A-Basin. We're doing Taos instead of Steamboat. The play was very good, highly recommend it if you enjoy theatre.

We usually ski Monday thru Thursday...if you are up during the week, let me know!!

I long to ski Taos...tho, we also got a couple of days at Crested Butte, which I've wanted to ski for a long time. I also just found out we have unlimited at Eldora...so, we will be resort hopping a lot this year.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We usually ski Monday thru Thursday...if you are up during the week, let me know!!

I long to ski Taos...tho, we also got a couple of days at Crested Butte, which I've wanted to ski for a long time. I also just found out we have unlimited at Eldora...so, we will be resort hopping a lot this year.
Monday thru Thursday is our routine too. We skied Eldora in March, it is a fun little mountain and it was very quiet the day we were there. We got the Copper only pass because we get 3 days at Taos.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LL, You will love Taos! We went there last season. I may be coming back to Steamboat, it all depends on the storm patterns. Might be headed to Jackson and Big Sky, or perhaps Banff. DH cannot commit to any location since he prefers to chase dream snow. (chasing dreams is more like it....ugh:confused: )
We've been there 3 maybe 4 times over the years, including one summer bicycle touring. Decided it was time to go back. Totally understand the chasing dreams. I remember when I lived in Cincinnati. We spent lots of hours checking snow reports and praying for a big dump at the resort before we arrived. Sometimes we got lucky other times we were just happy to be on vacation.

W8N2SKI

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have so many fond memories of little Eldora. When I lived in Boulder, we used to shoot up there if we had limited time (which was a lot of the time). The road up was unpaved and the "lodge" was sticks and glue, but it was such a fun spot.

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My SO is a ranger on Piles Peak (his post retirement job)...he spent yesterday plowing the road and bringing hikers down out of the snow.

I took a shot of it this morning, but can't figure out how to post it here...?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna