• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sking with feet that have Reynauds

LindaKS

Diva in Training
Sking with feet that has reynauds. I see a lot of feed back about hands but what about feet. I've tried so many things.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Sking with feet that has reynauds. I see a lot of feed back about hands but what about feet. I've tried so many things.

I wear heated socks.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Oh, yeah, I use Boot Gloves too...always forget to mention that

newboots

Angel Diva
For some crazy reason my Reynaud's doesn't act up as much as it used to. Being more active may have helped? Right now in bed with no socks and feet are freezing.

My home mountain very rarely has much of a line at the lift. I wear toe warmers (stick on) and my boots are new with a thick liner. I wear hand warmers in my mittens, too.

Obrules15

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hotronics, Intuition Liners (so much warmer than stock, I don't turn on my Hotronics until it's much colder now), Adhesive Toe Warmers on top of boots and over everything, Boot Gloves.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna