• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sad weekend

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I bought the Okemo Midweek again and the MaxxPass add on to that. Should give me some Utah time and a few places close to Okemo to buzz for variation.
I thought the Max Pass add on was only eligible if you bought a full price pass, not a mid week only pass. If I am wrong about that, it is really a game changer for me...if I can reduce my work days for next winter!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It all depends on the resort and how much the pass costs from what I can tell. The Wachusett bronze does not qualify (5 x 7 pass), but the silver does. (5 x 7 plus early and late season weekends). I think for most hills if the weekday pass costs at least $400, it qualifies for the add on. I'm on the fence for the Add on myself. I have the silver for next year already, but that leaves gaps for holiday weeks and peak season weekends. Will weekday skiing be enough from Christmas until March? Will I have enough time for myself during those times to make it worth it?

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought the Max Pass add on was only eligible if you bought a full price pass, not a mid week only pass. If I am wrong about that, it is really a game changer for me...if I can reduce my work days for next winter!

It's already paid for, so it's real! Products and requirements change year by year. Go for the midweek pass!

For example, Okemo discontinued the pass that was Sunday through Friday for 2017-2018. I'd planned on that one. Go to the website and look at the options. :-)

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It all depends on the resort and how much the pass costs from what I can tell. The Wachusett bronze does not qualify (5 x 7 pass), but the silver does. (5 x 7 plus early and late season weekends). I think for most hills if the weekday pass costs at least $400, it qualifies for the add on. I'm on the fence for the Add on myself. I have the silver for next year already, but that leaves gaps for holiday weeks and peak season weekends. Will weekday skiing be enough from Christmas until March? Will I have enough time for myself during those times to make it worth it?

You can fill in those days with the MAXX. Five days each with no blackouts. In New England (without looking at the list again) you can hit Sugarloaf (!), Sunday River, Loon, Killington, Pico, Stratton and Okemo. Five days at any/all has covered the add on price.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
You can fill in those days with the MAXX. Five days each with no blackouts. In New England (without looking at the list again) you can hit Sugarloaf (!), Sunday River, Loon, Killington, Pico, Stratton and Okemo. Five days at any/all has covered the add on price.
Good to know! Thanks!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You can fill in those days with the MAXX
That's what makes it such a hard choice- I want to ski at all of those places, but don't know if I will be able to carve out enough time to use it enough. This year I only got in 3 days at different hills (2 at Sunapee and 1 at Waterville Valley) the rest were all at Wachusett. But then again, if Diva East is at White Face this year, having the tickets paid for already would be an argument in favour of going...

I've been looking at the math, and the cost of my Wawa Silver pass plus the Max Add on is just a smidge more than the full Max Pass alone, but I would get a (nearly) full season at my home hill instead of just the 5 days from the full Max Pass. So for those who have a home hill that is on the Max, doing a weekday membership with a Max Add On could be a good way to go if you are already considering the Max Pass.

Jilly

Staff member
And Tremblant is on the MAXX pass too. I've seen a lot of them here this season. I'm sure some are the folks that hold season passes at Blue Mountain in Collingwood. But some might be american's getting a cheap holiday with the exchange rate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna