• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Quote of the Day

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
One of my particular favs:

"Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin'"
Led Zeppelin

I like this one. I heard it from a 25 year old living at home with his parents and refusing to get a job. Dr. Phil asked him doesn't he feel any responsibility for himself in his life? His reply:

"Responsibility harshes my mellow, man!"

Priceless....literally!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Don't let the past.....

Favorite of mine is my signature line below.
It seems to mean different things to different people, which is cool.

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads. ~Author Unknown

Skiing is the only sport where you spend an arm and a leg to break an arm and a leg. ~Author Unknown

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My favorite ski quote--it's so true.

Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality. ~Dolores LaChapelle

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"A silent person has more power than a vocal one. Pick your battles, and pick them well!" ~NVG

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Favorite of mine is my signature line below.
It seems to mean different things to different people, which is cool.

Hey MSL - I'm going to see David Crosby tonight in Aspen at the Belly Up (very small venue). He's doing a "Storytellers" type show. Should be great. It will be songs & an interview. I was lucky enough to snag a seat...I'm pretty psyched.

Will let you know how the show was tomorrow!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Hey MSL - I'm going to see David Crosby tonight in Aspen at the Belly Up (very small venue). He's doing a "Storytellers" type show. Should be great. It will be songs & an interview. I was lucky enough to snag a seat...I'm pretty psyched.

Will let you know how the show was tomorrow!

Please do.
How COOL :smile:
Also quoted yours to DH to see how fast he'd get it. 15+- seconds. We are "classic rockers," a/k/a the Woodstock Generation.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Please do.
How COOL :smile:
Also quoted yours to DH to see how fast he'd get it. 15+- seconds. We are "classic rockers," a/k/a the Woodstock Generation.
You should be all set for Abasin Beach attire!!!!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Another Quote of the Day from Bob Newhart

Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
one of my favs:

"I'd rather be lost
Then afraid to take a ride."

-- Blues Traveler

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
one of my favs:

"I'd rather be lost
Then afraid to take a ride."

-- Blues Traveler

Blues Traveler has a lot of great lines to quote....good choice!:thumbsup:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
did your father say that ?

I like the shirts and stuff that say "Life is Good" (even tho I think it's a brand)

I love this.
Just reminded of it recently...
Saw it on Oprah...

"When someone shows you who they are....believe them." Maya Angelou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly