• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nordica Blem Sale

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't normally post these because I don't want to seem spammy but there were some ladies talking about wanting to get a Nemesis and/or Hells Belle's before the 2015 comes out with the changes, and this is a great opportunity to do that at an incredible price.
Start Haus got their Nordica Blem shipment earlier than usual and are offering some amazing deals on these skis.
Check it out.
https://starthaus.com/outlet/nordica-blemish-ski-sale.html?limit=all

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
These things always happen right when we're in major tight-wallet mode! Mustski, yahoo for you!! They're going to sit in your house all summer giving you ants in your pants! :bounce:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You could always take a trip to the Southern Hemisphere. :smile:

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I've been hoping for a blem pair of Wildfire, but they only have 177. Probably just as well since I haven't demoed them.

I wonder if they will get more during the summer?

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Wow! these are some great prices.

@NZfarmgirl so jealous! I love that feeling of anticipation :race:

NZfarmgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! these are some great prices.

@NZfarmgirl so jealous! I love that feeling of anticipation :race:
Yes my 14 year old DD keeps putting on her ski boots and getting her gear out.
Sadly I can't get Nordica stuff sent here due to distribution rules. It's annoying as the skis I want don't even make it in to the country. Only a small range of women's skis comes in as our population is so small- (4 million). No nemesis or wildfire etc. No Blizzard Samba, only black pearl etc.

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Good for DD! Getting ready!

That is also very sad about the skis - I'm kind of surprised. So many down under skiers, but the selection sounds slim. I guess buy when you travel?

lisamamot

Angel Diva
@SnowHot It's not spam!!! I've been waiting for this. Yahoo. I just ordered the Hell's Belles! DH is going to kill me! Poor guy is still sleeping.

Congrats!!! What a spectacular deal. Petite girl wins :-) Longest they have is a 162.

mustski

Angel Diva
Congrats!!! What a spectacular deal. Petite girl wins :-) Longest they have is a 162.
Thanks for calling me "petite" ... I'm not - just short. I was meant to be 5'10 but for some reason I stopped growing. Either way, even at 145 lbs, since I'm only 5'2" the 162 works fine.

mustski

Angel Diva
No living room decorating for me. My new skis came today and I only got one quick look before DH hid them away until my birthday! Oh well .... I did buy them for him to give to me as a B-Day present. Fair enough!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Anybody have a Patagonia outlet near them? Just got a postcard that the Patagonia outlet in Santa Cruz is having 40% off the outlet prices starting Thursday thru Memorial Day. Such a great deal as the merchandise may be as recent as a few months ago…..

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Since I was told that Start Haus will not be selling any more blems this season, I've been watching for a good price on other sites. A good price on 161 cm. Nordica Nemesis!

Thanks to ski diva, I learned today that evo.com is having a great sale. Found my skis for $357, barely more than the $349 being charged by Start Haus. Added bindings with a wide brake for about $100.

Now I just have to wait for POWDER!!!!!!!! :snow: :ski: :clap:

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@skibum4ever , Congrats!
After pondering all the options and not really making up my mind and adhering to a 'save my money' mindset and ignoring enticing enabling...no new skis for moi.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Whoops!!! :faint:

Can you say "Nordica Wildfire"??? :faint:

I just realize I misspoke. I'm a Nordica gal, have the Conquer, Nemesis, and now (or soon!) the Wildfire! :yahoo: :ski2:

mustski

Angel Diva
Since I was told that Start Haus will not be selling any more blems this season, I've been watching for a good price on other sites. A good price on 161 cm. Nordica Nemesis!

Thanks to ski diva, I learned today that evo.com is having a great sale. Found my skis for $357, barely more than the $349 being charged by Start Haus. Added bindings with a wide brake for about $100.

Now I just have to wait for POWDER!!!!!!!! :snow: :ski: :clap:
I thought you already owned some nemesis skis? I thought you were looking for Wildfires. never mind ... somehow, I missed your updated post. Awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna