• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My goal - to reach 25 posts

Terri B

Certified Ski Diva
I understand there is a hidden world of posts when you get to 25. This is my new goal. Anyone out there want to help me reach this level? If you are going to SR, there could be a :beer: in it for you :wink:

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Hi Terri, tell us a bit about yourself.
I live in Washington state, Idaho side and ski tons and am a mountain bike fanatic.

Terri B

Certified Ski Diva
Hi Geargrrl - Can I dole out the facts - one post at a time? I live in Massachusetts. Love Washington state, I worked in Bellingham for three years - that was an interesting "commute".

Jenny

Angel Diva
Have fun at Diva East! We're planning a trip out east in a couple of weeks, so be sure to post often and tell me how the snow is holding up out there. We probably won't go all the way to Sunday River, though.

Terri B

Certified Ski Diva
Geargrrl - are you in the Spokane area? We have friends who just relocated there. We hope to visit them in the near future. Off-season we are sailors - so we try to stay active all year round. I do bike as well, but mostly road riding.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I understand there is a hidden world of posts when you get to 25. This is my new goal. Anyone out there want to help me reach this level? If you are going to SR, there could be a :beer: in it for you :wink:

Anything for a beer! I live in MA and am skiing at SR this year.... this weekend included!

abc

Banned
I'm surprised to find the "introductory" thread is actually in the Diva Only section! (i.e. needs 25 post to get there).

Terri B

Certified Ski Diva
Oh - I don't know about the introductory thread, but I do know the ski trip threads are there. Thanks abc for helping me!

Terri B

Certified Ski Diva
ok, so I reached 25 posts, but how do I find the threads - like the ski meet up at Sunday River thread? Off to investigate! :cool:

Terri B

Certified Ski Diva
Hi Jilly, so maybe I'm just tired, but I don't seem to see that forum - I tried logging out and logging in again, in case something needed to refresh. I see the Divas only darling heading, is it under the "getting to know you" level?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna