• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My Coalition Snow hoodie just arrived =)

mustski

Angel Diva
I have some leggings on the way too. I can't remember which ones I chose ... but I think I went with the peacocks also!

ride_ski

Angel Diva
Wonder when mine are coming- I got Peacock hoodie and leggings....looks like we'll all be twins. We should all bring them to a Diva Week.

altagirl

Staff member
I got my leggings too! Maybe should have sized down, but they're definitely comfortable AND cute!

MissySki

Angel Diva
So I'm in the opposite camp as everyone else sizing wise it seems.. I ordered size small in the peacock leggings since it said they are very stretchy, and well my butt and thighs aren't amused. Lol. I can get them on, but yeah it's not a cute look with how tight those areas are, I'm not 100% convinced I wouldn't eventually have a really embarrassing tear happen down the back seam at some innopportune time.

Anyone with a size medium who would like to trade me for my size small??

mustski

Angel Diva
So I'm in the opposite camp as everyone else sizing wise it seems.. I ordered size small in the peacock leggings since it said they are very stretchy, and well my butt and thighs aren't amused. Lol. I can get them on, but yeah it's not a cute look with how tight those areas are, I'm not 100% convinced I wouldn't eventually have a really embarrassing tear happen down the back seam at some innopportune time.

Anyone with a size medium who would like to trade me for my size small??
This makes no sense! You are taller and more fit than I, but you are not larger!

ride_ski

Angel Diva
MissySki, did you try emailing Jen to ask if there is a way to exchange? Maybe she'll be able to accommodate the request- worth a try.

MissySki

Angel Diva
This makes no sense! You are taller and more fit than I, but you are not larger!

Even when I was a stick thin little kid I had (and hated) larger thighs. They must blend in okay in normal life since it seems most people don't realize it, but the struggle to find jeans and other bottoms that fit both my waist and butt/thighs appropriately is amazingly frustrating, even the curvy styles are hit and miss. The ones I eventually find that fit are usually flattering and likely the reason others don't realize my struggle haha. In fact I am overdue to have a jeans shopping trip and have been putting it off all summer because it's sooooooo miserable. Most of my leggings are size small, but they are hunted down strategically, I usually need to find the "runs big" or extremely stretchy smalls since the mediums usually have too much room in the waist, though I have found some recently from Reebok that are super comfy and stretchy that fit me in both small and medium.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna