• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Lake Louise - Vertical Cornice on video

DanniAB

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just finished week 5 of the 6-week Ladies Day's program at Lake Louise.
This year is excellent, the camaraderie is amazing, the conditions are finally good (last year was pitiful!) so I am the happiest person in the world right now.

Even though every week has been filled with crazy stuff, I couldn't capture any of it on video. It's been freezing cold and the GoPro battery sucks in the cold. I discovered how to get 20 minutes of video - I wrapped the camera in 2 hand warmers and put it in my backpack during morning lessons. After lunch, it was hot enough to hold a charge long enough to capture this fantastic run.
Enjoy!

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nice work! Conditions look really nice. That second part in the bumpy area by the trees and rocks looks suuuuper fun!

Liquid Yellow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I definitely would have been terrible at skiing all of that!

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I skied down just to the left of that trail 2 weeks ago. I think the trail was caller E.R. 6 (#101 on the map). I also did a run on Paradise Bowl #95 and two off the backside of Summit Platter Poma, Whitehorn 1 a B Gully which were amazing.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am not worthy!!! I was queasy just looking at the first drop! Wow, wow, wow! Great job and thanks for sharing! :hail:

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I didn't realize what you did was less crazy. I love the feeling on being on the top of a snow covered mountain that looks as it would in the middle of nowhere (as opposed to at a ski resort) and getting down it on my skis.

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The first pic isn't me but its a shot from where I was across E.R. 6 showing the guy I skied it with. The second is me trying to take a selfie on it but that shows nothing. The 3rd pic is from Sunshine Village, Goats Eye peak on Wildside or Farside - again not me but a different ski friend. 16938929_10211939926757336_529228350848249880_n.jpg 16939253_10211939926397327_617081129526978831_n.jpg 16996419_10211948998424122_410033463038524170_n.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna