• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: K2 Remedy 102 or Rossi Saffron 7

Mahniskis

Diva in Training
Hey so I'm currently skiing Blizzard Crushes that I got a couple years ago, they're 98 underfoot and 163 cm. They worked for me last year but I was a lot stronger then and they are a crazy stiff ski. I'm looking for something much more playful in the pow and fast in the groomers. I have a thing for bumps and crud as well.
I'm an definitely an advanced skier, 5'7'' 125lbs if that helps at all

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you're thinking this year's Saffron, yes. Last year Rossi did not use the same core as the rest of the 7 series. My shop refused to carry it. This year they changed the core to match the rest of the series so go for it.

I have the Savory 7. skied it in powder all last season and it's a blast. My everyday ski is the Temptation 88. I was considering the Temptation 100 but my boot fitter told me it's too much ski for some one my size, sub 100 lbs.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yesterday I demoed the 2015 Saffron 7. Fun!!!!!!!!! that's all I can say. I didn't have it on my radar because I thought it would be too much of a powder ski but even on the groomed it was awesome. It's similar to the Rossi S3 but has it's own personality. I'm sure it will be a great all mountain ski.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I have the Remedy 102s, and while I like them, they are not my favorite ski ever. I have a hard time with the little bit of tail rocker they have; the skis feel a little weird at the end of my turns. Also the jump from 98 (my previous skis) to 102 underfoot makes a difference on groomers. I'll probably go back to something in the mid / high 90s for my everyday ski next time.

They are, however, super energetic and playful, so if that's your #1 priority you might like them. Maybe you can demo?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly