• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

In the Yikes Zone - book

Shellski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've seen a lot of mentions of this book (In the Yikes Zone by Mermer Blakeslee), and read a little about it. I think this would really help me with some of my issues (particularly since I am about to tackle Alta and Snowbird). I've searched it on the net, and it seems to be out of print, I've seen prices well above $100. If any Divas have a spare copy lying around that they'd be willing to post to me, I'd be very grateful, and would be happy to pay a generous price.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Check the DOD section; there's a copy in circulation for the Divas.

There's also a copy of Right on the Edge of Crazy, if you haven't read that yet.

cinnabon

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've seen a lot of mentions of this book (In the Yikes Zone by Mermer Blakeslee), and read a little about it. I think this would really help me with some of my issues (particularly since I am about to tackle Alta and Snowbird). I've searched it on the net, and it seems to be out of print, I've seen prices well above $100. If any Divas have a spare copy lying around that they'd be willing to post to me, I'd be very grateful, and would be happy to pay a generous price.

I found it on Amazon for like $25 - but have not read it yet, so I don't want to part with my copy. Did you check there?

cinnabon

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep, from $99. You obviously don't need yours, hand it over!

:boxing:
:laughter: Wow - I can't believe what they are charging - $192 for one of them??! If I get sick of it I can just list it on Amazon for $100 and make a big profit!
(only kidding - I sort of want to hang onto it.:p)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly