• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Good times at PCMR

Skiwino

Certified Ski Diva
Very pleased with the conditions this week, and had some excellent lessons. Did an all day private on Monday, and I was cooked! Did a half day private on Wednesday and another this morning. Skied with a friend yesterday a.m. Lessons were well worth the expense; can’t stress that enough.

rhymeandreason

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Skiwino, thanks for the update! Since joining this forum, I am inspired by all of you amazing ladies to take some lessons and knock off some of the rust. PCMR is where I ski the most, so Skiwino, if you loved your instructor, I would love a recommendation from you! I’m glad you had a wonderful time and excellent instruction!!

Skiwino

Certified Ski Diva
@Skiwino, thanks for the update! Since joining this forum, I am inspired by all of you amazing ladies to take some lessons and knock off some of the rust. PCMR is where I ski the most, so Skiwino, if you loved your instructor, I would love a recommendation from you! I’m glad you had a wonderful time and excellent instruction!!
I worked with Tomislav “Tommy” Veljic, and had very productive lessons. Nice guy, too. I hope you are able to schedule something.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna