• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

GO ROCKIES!!!!!

IT'S AN ALL-NIGHTER!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

The crowds are AMAZING in LODO!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope they stay classy!

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
DENVER IS NUTZ TODAY.... LOL AT A 50 DEGREE WORLD SERIES with snow covered mtns in the background. So weird that I can go to a baseball game during the day and go skiing the next.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
DENVER IS NUTZ TODAY.... LOL AT A 50 DEGREE WORLD SERIES with snow covered mtns in the background. So weird that I can go to a baseball game during the day and go skiing the next.

LOL -- I had the strangest feeling 2 weeks ago while I was driving around on a sunny, 87-degree day with a Rockies game on the radio ... and realized it was OCTOBER, not July.

Yeah....I gotta agree with the Jeter Butt thingy! I do have a special place in my heart for Jeter! :eyebrows:

I GOT MY WORLD SERIES TICKETS!!!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

From 1-5 today, season ticket holders could "pre-buy" and I got 4 tickets to each of the home games! WOO HOO!!!!:banana: :banana:

I'm SOOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Welcome to Denver, Ben Affleck! :love:

You can stay at my house if you want, with your lovely wife and Violet! Hmmmmm....Violet.....could you be a closet Rockies Fan? :laugh: LOL

Welcome to Denver, Red Sox! Bundle up and enjoy the ride! I wish you luck........ but I really hope we kick your butts! :eyebrows:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I GOT MY WORLD SERIES TICKETS!!!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

From 1-5 today, season ticket holders could "pre-buy" and I got 4 tickets to each of the home games! WOO HOO!!!!:banana: :banana:

I'm SOOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yo!! Way to go NVG. Bring your mittens! have fun I'll be watching on TV.

Rocks knock out the Sox!

Sheesh, am I the only Sox fan around here or what? :smile:

Hmmmm....Maybe! :eyebrows: I would have rooted for them if the ROCKIES had not made it....but they did! LOL

GOOOOOO ROCKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer:

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, if you read Mark's post on Epic, I'm going to have to at least pretend to be a Sox fan! ;)

This is what I get for marrying a New Yorker, in fact a girl born in the Bronx. At least she isn't a Yankees fan.

Sweetie, you don't move out of Red Sox Nation. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.

3 years ago we were hosting a game 1 World Series party. No cheating now!

Just flew into Boston for business during the game. The captain kept switching stations feeding the ESPN coverage onto Channel 9, and gave us updates when they lost the signal. Whole plane erupted when the Sox won.

UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Living in Dillon and rooting for the SOX???!!! WHAT?????!!!!!???????:nono:

Ok....that officially make you a tourist! LOL :laugh: Ya' gotta have the guts to GO FOR IT!!!!! ROOT FOR THE ROCKS!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamofskiing