• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

GO ROCKIES!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I've been waiting for this for FOREVER!!!!! I didn't want to say anything....because I didn't want to jinx it......

BUT MY ROCKIES ARE DOING IT!!!!! :thumbsup:
(Lord! I hope I didn't just jinx it!)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKIES!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ps.......(sorry Phillie Phans! :D )

Ok! Sorry to gloat, but WE DID IT!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!:cheer: :ski2:

D-Backs.....LOOK OUT! We're HOT!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a Yankees fan, but now am rooting for the ROCKIES !! Go National League and Cleveland, BEAT the RED SOX, hisssssssssssssssssss.

Rocky Baseball High!

Rockies did it again tonight! YESSSSSSSSSSS! :cheer: :beer: :yahoo:

I'd be ok with the Red Sox coming to Denver! That means Ben Affleck will be here! :eyebrows:

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I feel like an Arab Israeli: Spent most of my life in New York, nine years in Boston and now I live in Colorado. Where should my loyalties lie? Help! Identity crisis!

I feel like an Arab Israeli: Spent most of my life in New York, nine years in Boston and now I live in Colorado. Where should my loyalties lie? Help! Identity crisis!

Oh LisaMarie.....now is the time to be a ROCKIES FAN!!!!!!!! We've been waiting for SOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!:yahoo:

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am a sports junkie, but I have never seen anything like this run the Rockies are on. Every time I give up hope, they win in some other astounding, unusual fashion.

I mean, they aren't even hitting very well. But what does it matter: last night, three walks in the 11th to WALK in the winning run? What?

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!:cheer::cheer:

We did it again!

Look out D-Backs! We're hoping for a sweep!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Rockies are the first team since the 1976 Big Red Machine (Cincinnati) to win their first 6 playout games. If they win tonight they tie the record. The Reds went on to win the Series that year.

I still remember the starting lineup, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Dave Concepcion (sp?),Pete Rose, Tony Perez, Ken Griffey, George Foster, Cesear Geronimo

Kathi

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a Yankees fan, but now am rooting for the ROCKIES !! Go National League and Cleveland, BEAT the RED SOX, hisssssssssssssssssss.

Rocky Baseball High!

Me too, except I cannot....bring....myself.....to....root...for...the.....Indians, and too much of a good sport not to actually root against the Sox (although, I am secretly pleased when things don't go their way). Augh. Go Rockies!

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I guess I'm a confirmed Colorado girl. I was more excited about the Rockies winning than I was about the Sox losing.
GO ROCKIES!!!!!:yahoo: :clap: :cheer:

YES! YES! YES!!!!!! We DID it!:ski2:

We are heading to the BIG SHOW!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

FINALLLLLLLLLY!!!!! We did it!!!:beer:
Yessssssssssssssss!!!!:cheer: :cheer:

(i'll never be able to fall asleep....):dance:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member