• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

First POWDER tracks

SkiBilly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
After 11 years of skiing I get what all the rave is about. I skied in 20 cms of glorious fresh champagne powder this morning. I skied down the side of the run and swooshed through - it was like talc!! The middle was tracked out already (there were about twenty in the line when got to the lift 20 minutes early!). In the past as a newby I found powder really hard to ski and would always fall over - I obviously wasn't skiing fast enough - and so I only stuck to the groomers.

Of course, I was laughing out loud like a mad woman and then I teared up when I stopped half way down to look back at my tracks...

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Be careful, that white powder is highly addictive! We've been getting so much of it in Utah this season, I've finally started venturing into it more and more, and now it's all I want! :becky: I skied powder bell-to-bell yesterday, DEEP blower powder, and I didn't want to stop!
Welcome to the club!:beer:

SkiBilly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Christy - I'm at Big White.

Yes! For sure, Divas. It's glorious...even my old Hot Luvs swooshed through it. I'm demo-ing a few new skis on Monday (too busy on the week-end)...can't wait. I've been wanting to buy a new pair for the last three years...

But I gotta say...my toes get mighty cold in the POW :wink: (might invest in some boot gloves)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna