• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Calling Michigan Divas

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am mapping out an Iron Butt Ride around Lake Huron.

I need to know of any potential traffic problems on I-75 south from the Soo, 127 & I-69 around Lansing and eastbound toward Sarnia. Do these highways have slow rush hours?

Are there any motorcycists in the Greater Toronto Area who would also like to join the ride?

Check out ride rules:

https://www.ironbutt.com/ridecerts/getdocument.cfm?DocID=1

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This sounds cool. I am actively involved in the Local Motorcycle Club. I'll check out some ideas with them on routes and stuff
You can check out our clubs web site at
www.cadillacmc.com

We have a good core group of road riders as well as the motoheads.

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Shouldn't run into too many problems. We're nothing like the metro area around here. I-69 should be clear sailing with a small slowdown "maybe" around Flint. :thumbsup: Honk when you pass the Lapeer exit!

Now the bridge.... that's another story. If the bridge is insane you can always go a bit furhter south and take the ferry from Algonac over. Brings you into Canada about 30 miles or so south of Sarnia.

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks guys, we're not sure whether we'll be doing this ride on a Saturday or a Tuesday. On Saturday's the border crossings could cost us time and Tuesday commuter traffic could cost us. Although, I think we're leaning toward a Tuesday. (July 29th maybe?)

Marge, I'll be sure to honk at the Lapeer exit! :laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly