• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone got merino boyshorts? How warm are they?

Liquid Yellow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In my eternal mission to have a warm backside, I'm thinking of buying some merino boyshorts, or similar.

Does anyone else have any? Are they warm? What are the warmest ones?

I want some really thick passion-killers to try and keep my bum* toasty. It's always cold, even on warm days!

*not the local homeless man

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I have some Icebreaker boy shorts (lightweight merino wool) and also some from Backcountry Stoic brand I think. Backcountry ones are thicker merino wool. I also have tank tops from Icebreaker in merino wool to wear under base layers.

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have some Icebreakers as well. I don't think they hurt, and they have to be better than cotton ...

Liquid Yellow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ooooo. Now they look cosy. Maybe a bit bulky though...

geargrrl

Angel Diva
I got a couple of pairs of the stoic merino boy shorts when SAC had a close out last year. I LOVE them, wish I had meow than 2.

Liquid Yellow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't think you can get the Stoic ones in the UK, unfortunately :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna