• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any Hockey fans out there?

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jilly, did you see the Toronto game yesterday?!!!!!

O M G! 3 goals in a matter of...2 minutes? :yahoo:

I'm so proud of them for making a comeback!

Jilly

Staff member
It was so bad after Don Cherry, we turned over to a movie. Guess we should have stuck with it!! Shows how exciting our Saturday nights are??

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a died in the wool Habs fan - gave my dad Guy LaFleur cologne for Christmas for abotu 7 years straight when I was a kid (even though he was a Boston fan!)

Even sold my long (to my bum) hair to Guy LaFleur's hair club in the early 90's!

VIVENT les HABITANTS!!!

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a Rangers fan.. and was so angry at the horrible 3rd period last night against the leafs. Congrats guys on your win. But I hope it's not a sign to what will come for the Rangers

Jilly

Staff member
Our national broadcaster the CBC is promoting a New Years Day hockey game. Outside, in the cold, in .... Wrigley Field.. Yup Chicago Black Hawks and the Detroit Red Wings. The commerical is so funny because they show the hockey players getting ready, with clips of the stadium, then going out the field, all the while playing in the background ......"Take me out the ball game!"

Its too funny!!

tinalee123

Diva in Training
We're Minnesota Wild fans...uh, previously known as Minnesota North Stars fans! The Stars' move is just something we'll never quite get over...I know...we need to move on! It's been 15 years since that happened...where DOES the time go??
We LOVE hockey...um, hullo...remember the 1980 gold medal Olympic Team...12 of the 20 guys on the roster were from Minnesota. Yes, yes, it appears I'm living in the past...but, it does say a wee bit about the winters here...:brr:
Now that we're planning a relocation to Colorado, we've adopted the Av's and are looking forward to watching more of them! However, it does pain me that they lost to the Florida Panthers tonight...what, really??? Florida??? Hockey??? It's just wrong...

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We're Minnesota Wild fans...uh, previously known as Minnesota North Stars fans! The Stars' move is just something we'll never quite get over...I know...we need to move on! It's been 15 years since that happened...where DOES the time go??
We LOVE hockey...um, hullo...remember the 1980 gold medal Olympic Team...12 of the 20 guys on the roster were from Minnesota. Yes, yes, it appears I'm living in the past...but, it does say a wee bit about the winters here...:brr:
Now that we're planning a relocation to Colorado, we've adopted the Av's and are looking forward to watching more of them! However, it does pain me that they lost to the Florida Panthers tonight...what, really??? Florida??? Hockey??? It's just wrong...

That was a bad loss. I don't think the Avs have ever lost in Florida before. It's their Fathers Weekend out in Florida, though (where the players take their dads on a road trip, and go play golf and all that stuff), so I don't think they were into it last night.

Great organization to adopt, the Avs. They're rebuilding a bit, but have some great young players. And while Colorado isn't quite Minnesota, hockeywise, it's pretty good. DU and CC always have great teams, and there are the Eagles and Rage CHL teams, too.

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:bump:

What a fun thread!

MH and I are pretty big hockey fans. Or, I guess I should say HE is a HUGE hockey fan, and I tag along for fun. But I really do enjoy it - nice & fast-paced. And the hot players don't hurt...ha!

I'm a Rangers fan. And they have been incredibly boring to watch this year. :Cry:

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:bump:

What a fun thread!

I'm a Rangers fan. And they have been incredibly boring to watch this year. :Cry:

Toronto, too. They disappointed me last night! Too many trades with players going on...keep your own players geeez!

Consuela

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just submitted my app for Play-off Tics a couple weeks ago. :yahoo:

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Going to Rangers Flyers game tomorrow... will be right up on the glass... so excited.

I won't be wearing my Rangers Jersey though b/c Phily fans are crazy.

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG.. the Seats were AWESOME!!! So cool to see your fav team that close. All the little details and you notice little quirky behaviors the guys do :yahoo:

I've never been to a live game..pity me! hehe I would soooooo love to get that close!

I did watch the TO/CAL game last night...Toronto won 8-6! woo hooo..'bout time!

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've never been to a live game..pity me! hehe I would soooooo love to get that close!

I did watch the TO/CAL game last night...Toronto won 8-6! woo hooo..'bout time!

Got to go to a game, its the best. I was only that close b/c I got the tixs for free... I don't have that kind of money

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bumping up because....

WE'RE GOING TO THE FROZEN FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::dance::thumbsup:

My alma mater, Miami University, beat Minnesota-Duluth tonight to advance to the NCAA Frozen Four in DC. This is a HUGE accomplishment for the program, first time ever to the FF!

The only bummer is that there's no way I can go. :( If only they could have done this last year when the Frozen Four was in Denver. Oh well, I'm still SO SO SO excited, and will be glued to my couch/tv in two weeks!

GO MIAMI!!!!!!

Roe

Certified Ski Diva
Go Caps!

Hi [QUOTE [/QUOTE]
Hello, I am currently watching the Caps vs. rangers play-off hockey game and riding my exercise bike during the periods, I just started playing roller hockey last year, I really like it, but I still have a lot to learn, it would be cool if both the caps and the Flames made it to the Stanley Cup.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly