• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any Hockey fans out there?

Calgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sakic is awesome!
Darn those Sens, Phillips is from my home town and I would love for him to win a Stanley Cup!

Jilly

Staff member
Don and roses tonight!! Remember his first wife was Rose. OMG they showed a clip from 13 years ago. Ron had hair!! Go Habs!!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh! The good old hockey game,
Is the best game you can name;
And the best game you can name,
Is the good old Hockey game!

Off to do a beer run and then over to my pals' house to watch the 2pm EDT Caps game! I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, it's feasible for the boys to keep streaking.....but on the other hand, I have tickets to the "if necessary" game 5 next Saturday!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh man, I am embarrassed for all Sens fans:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5nCd1ZVrw"]YouTube - Ottawa Senators Spartan Introduction[/ame]

matea98

Certified Ski Diva
OMG embarassing!!!
GO HABS GO!! (had to get that out there)

I envision the stanley cup going to..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Montreal Canadians!! hehe

Jilly

Staff member
Oh man, I am embarrassed for all Sens fans

Watching Ottawa TV, they can't seem to get the fans going this year. No Red mile, no sens mile. I think everyone's had enough of winter and the winter sports!! Habs ya. But watch those Red Wings!!

SuperMoe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Don and roses tonight!! Remember his first wife was Rose. OMG they showed a clip from 13 years ago. Ron had hair!! Go Habs!!

DOH, I knew his wife's name was Rose, didn't realize the significance on the suit.:doh:

Ah, now we see the true Wings...the ones just waiting to self-destruct in the playoffs. I should've been watching the Tigers instead, they actually won last night.:eek:

Calgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did anyone catch the Flames/Sharks game on Sunday? I was watching and the Flames were down 3-0 and I kept an eye on it but was dissappointed ..... before I know it the game is tied and the Flames WON! Great comeback. We have the Red Mile downtown here and apparently someone towed a boat down the street with a big Flames sticker on it and hung some toy sharks over the side!
Jilly .....or anyone ? Don trivia q.......what was Don's dog's name?

Jilly

Staff member
Blue

more info - Rose his first wife, died of cancer. He does a lot of things in her name for the CCS. She was also his sounding board. She would tell him if he was out of line. I understand the kids, especially a daughter have taken that part on. Hockey isn't the same without Coaches Corner at the end of the first. That goalie guy isn't as good!!

Tonight's Montreal!!

Calgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Correct !! I figured you would know that.
Yeah I miss Don at the end of the first also, but he does come back for the final round doesn't he?

Jilly

Staff member
I think last night he mentioned something about Wed and then Sat. Not sure as I was trying to be laundry, Diva stuff etc. I know that the Kelly Hrudey is on tonight. (I was going to just type Kelly, but I don't think NVG would like to be on national TV discussing hockey!)
Anyways, get out the brooms for Ottawa. But they-Pens may let them win tomorrow night, so they can win at home!!

Jilly

Staff member
Ottawa out. TG that's over!!
OHL - Bulls beat the Generals in the first of eastern ontario finals!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly