• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. C

Ski Divas' Other interests

Good advice!! I'm a firm believer in Camelbacks and the like!!!
  2. C

Ski Divas' Other interests

Rock climbing and skiing are why we moved to Colorado!:becky: And you gotta love that we've even been able to do both in the same weekend!:becky: :becky: We're also planning to tic off hiking/climbing some 14ers this summer, as well as spend more time on the mountain bikes that are...
  3. C

Volkl Attiva Fuego

num, Thanks for the great review. I've been thinking of trying them as skinnier ski for my quiver. Now, I will HAVE to!!!
  4. C

SAC on the 27th

Maybe I could find him a split-board, or whatever it's called :confused: ! I'll check it out.
  5. C

Sorry to gloat...

Tell her we wish her a speedy recovery, so she can still enjoy her ski time!!!
  6. C

SAC on the 27th

My hubby is a boarder, but I've been trying to convince him to try skiing so we can do some AT stuff together! (Hut-to-hut is calling my name.) If the deals are good enough, he just might end up with some skis today!:ski2:
  7. C

SAC on the 27th

For those of us who are new to the forum, I'll save you the time of Googling SAC. :redface: It stand for Steep and Cheap. Go to www.steepandcheap.com and check out the wicked cheap ski equipment deals (and other outdoor gear on regular days)!!!:becky:
  8. C

I did NOT ski today...

Hope you are OK!!! Let us know.
  9. C

Women's Tecnica Attiva Flame

I just picked up a pair, so I'm glad to hear all the good reviews! Great idea with the sharpie, I plan on borrowing that one for sure. (Unless I have Maine Ski Lady's good luck and don't even need one!) :thumbsup:
  10. C

Tracking your gear - How Hot is UPS?

SnowHot, I am in the same boat! My skis are sitting in the UPS warehouse 15 minutes away. I called, but they are closed today. UUGH! I have to wait till Monday.:Cry: I feel for you and share your pain!!!
  11. C

When your new skis make you faster than your husband

While I'm sure that neither my hubby nor I could keep up with Ski Diva and Quiver Queen (we're just not in their league), he was always waiting for me at the bottom of the run. That is...until I got on a pair of Auras and toasted him down the hill. Needless to say, I ordered a pair that...
  12. C

Where am I?

Just thinking about the mountains and hoping you're having a fabulous day on those Auras! Can't wait to hear your report. :thumbsup:
  13. C

Where am I?

You're gonna LOOOVE the Auras! I'm jealous, I just checked UPS and mine arrived in Salt Lake City at 5:32pm. Unfortunately, I'm also in Colorado, so I don't think they'll get here tomorrow.:yell: I'm still crossing my fingers though! Step into those Auras and let the grins begin!
  14. C

Seeking Advice: Which CO Resort?

Not sure about the package deal sources, as I live close enough to drive, but I wanted to recommend that you look into the Copper ski school. They have great all-day group lessons (10-3) for the same price as half day (or less) lessons elsewhere. Plus if you do take a lesson, the lift ticket...
  15. C

Just ordered K2 PE; the binding dilemma

This binding stuff has been so much more difficult that choosing the ski, at least those I could demo! Thanks for all the input though, it has been super helpful.
  16. C

Thanks MaineSkiLady! Now, I just hope my skis get here by weekend!
  17. C

My gut was already saying to go somewhere else...always listen to your gut!!
  18. C

Would you put lift or jib style Looks on a 94 waist ski?
  19. C

This is GOOD to know! I think I need to start going to a different shop! Maybe they just want me to want what they have in stock (that would be sad).:confused: But, that's why I'm here! I trust you ladies more than him!:)
  20. C

The same shop tech told me that the Salomon Z10 and z12 have also had release issues and are the bindings that come back for warranty repairs most often. BUT they are soooo light, which is great for these heavy, fat skis. So, I am having the same binding dilemmas! I keep hearing...