• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. DianaNR

Hestra Women's Handcuffs and Hestra Kids Handcuffs

Free is the best price!
  2. DianaNR

All of our gloves have a ring thingy on the inside. So I take the leash piece and put it through the ring thingy, then pull the elastic wrist bit through the end of the leash. Does that make sense? If it doesn't I can take some pictures of the procedure when I'm back at home on Wednesday...
  3. DianaNR

These things are awesome! They are a wrist cuff that attaches to your ski gloves so you can take off your gloves but they are still attached, just dangling at your wrist. I saw someone in one of my lessons using them while she checked something on her phone, very handy. They have them on...
  4. DianaNR

More ski resorts going to RFID

We are at Alpine Meadows/Squaw Valley this year. My kids are on the rec team, and we all use the RFID passes. I like them. The kids all have pass pockets up about chest height, and so far (knock wood) they haven't lost them. I keep mine in a pocket in my glove, and my husband puts his in his...
  5. DianaNR

My Demo Day at Squaw Valley

Hey sevenseas! thanks for your comment. Sadly, Lakeview Chair has been closed all year due to lack of snow, boo. I would like to get over there. I do see a bit of that view up on Alpine Bowl/Summit Chair, and it is stunning. I lived in Maryland for 8 years so I know a bit about the East...
  6. DianaNR

My Demo Day at Squaw Valley

Following up on my earlier post, https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/index.php?threads/introduction-demo-ski-recommendations.22603/ My stats briefly: 5’4”, 180 pounds, intermediate skier, not aggressive, ski groomers mainly but would like to dabble in easy bumps. Currently skiing Head Peak 72 in...
  7. DianaNR

Introduction + Demo Ski Recommendations

Thanks everyone for the welcome and replies! Jilly, I'll definitley add the Atomic Vantage 95 C's to the list. Thanks newboots for the welcome! Analisa - wow, thanks for all of that detailed information! The "aiming in the 140-150 range" comment I made referred to my goal weight in pounds...
  8. DianaNR

Introduction + Demo Ski Recommendations

Hi everyone! I’ve been “lurking” here for years, but am just now posting (apologies in advance for how long this is). After 4 years of agony in my last pair of boots which I bought on vacation (mistake), I bought new boots in January. It is so great to ski with your feet not curled up in pain...