• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Finn

My Volkl Flairs were stolen. Now what?

I live in NY- so hunter/windham for day trips. Going to Keystone/Breckenridge in CO soon. We went up to Stratton for Christmas last year. I’ve heard good things about Killington and Okemo
  2. Finn

Hi @newboots! I’m up for any advice! Happy to be here.
  3. Finn

Do you lock up your skis?

Thx for the reply. Is it a combo lock?
  4. Finn

My volkl flair 78’s got snatched at the mountain this weekend so I’m in the market for a new kit. I liked their carving ability, weight and responsiveness. I’m an agressive skier- mostly skiing in east coast icy groomers. If I got tired and wasn’t working them- they reminded me to get back in...
  5. Finn

Do you lock up your skis?

My skis were stolen at windham resort lodge yesterday. Bye bye volkl flair 78’s. I’m so upset-I had them a year. I just bought new skis today (volkl kenja’s) and I’m so paranoid now. Is there a lock brand anyone suggests? I’m afraid of losing a key, but the key locks look more beefy.