• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Jenny

New Mexico 2024

Glad people are enjoying it!
  2. Jenny

Ski area count.

How are the UP hills? We’ve never skied up there.
  3. Jenny

New Mexico 2024

We’d been planning to ski with her but this was just after her ribs got broken so we had to settle for dinner. We'd never met her husband before - dinner was fun! Already looking forward to the next time we go.
  4. Jenny

New Mexico 2024

Two random pics from Sipapu - they have ski bikes you could rent, but we didn’t. This was adorable, though. 3-24-24 Lat day, no pics, went to the Balloon Museum in ABQ. My mom and aunt both volunteer at the festival each year. 3-25-24 Homeward bound! Again, travel went smoothly...
  5. Jenny

New Mexico 2024

3-23-24 Time for Sipapu. This was the most remote ski area we hit this trip. Beautiful. Sunny, with high thin clouds, temps low to mid 50s. It was Cardboard Derby day, and they were planning to be open one more weekend, I think. No place to leave bags, lockers available, but I don’t know...
  6. Jenny

New Mexico 2024

3-22-24 Pajarito bound. This is the ski area nearest Los Alamos, and involves going through a security gate, which we were not expecting. No worries, just surprised. I guess if I gave it any thought at all I’d have figured they had a road that didn’t involve getting quite so close to the...
  7. Jenny

New Mexico 2024

So, belated trip report. We headed for New Mexico on March 19th, both to visit my mom and aunt, and also to squeeze out another few days of skiing. 3-20 - hung out in ABQ 3-21 - Ski Santa Fe 3-22 - Pajarito 3-23 - Sipapu 3-24 - hung out in ABQ 3-25 - headed home Had a nice trip, overall. No...
  8. Jenny

Ski area count.

Updated 2024 - added three in New Mexico Michigan Bittersweet Cannonsburg Caberfae Crystal Mountain Boyne Mountain Boyne Highlands Nubs Nob Sugarloaf Shanty Creek Schuss Mountain Canada Searchmont Whistler/Blackcomb Lake Louise Sunshine Village Mt. Tremblant Colorado Breckenridge Copper...
  9. Jenny

Days you’ve been on snow 2023-2024

Finished out the season in New Mexico at the end of March. Added three more days, so finished with a paltry 10 total.
  10. Jenny

Between Seasons Storage

We packed everything up today. Nothing special for skis, clothing cleaned before packing, brushed the dried mud off the boots and wiped the dust off before checking that they were fastened, then popped them into the ski bag and stuffed everything else into the gigantic storage tubs and off to...
  11. Jenny

Requesting Advice: Best Resorts Seattle to Salt Lake City

No, this list is all I know. I'm in such a quandary about next year as it is, so once using Ikon in Banff this spring was out of the picture I quit thinking about it and we went to visit my mom in ABQ and skied a few days down there. My season is done and I’ll deal with next year later.
  12. Jenny

Requesting Advice: Best Resorts Seattle to Salt Lake City

Do all of those participate in the spring skiing? I had big plans for the same kind of thing, but the resorts we were looking at aren’t on the list. And thanks to @ilovepugs for clueing me in. https://www.ikonpass.com/en/spring-skiing
  13. Jenny

Stand Up Paddle Board

@AJM - are you always the only people there? I don’t think I’ve seen one person in the background of any of your shots!
  14. Jenny

I won the Southwest "Solarbration" Sweepstakes!

Well, THAT'S odd!
  15. Jenny

I think here they're roughly in line with other carriers for ticketing, but we still tend to look at them first for ski trips because of the included bags. I can’t tell you how irritated I get by the other airlines referring to even the first suitcase as “excess baggage.” Who goes somewhere...
  16. Jenny

Question: NM Divas

We’ve been having a great time!
  17. Jenny

Wow, congratulations! How fun!
  18. Jenny

Diva East @ Jay, Trip Report and Photos

I’d love to try the Jay trees sometime. Only trouble is, every time I’m there the conditions suck for trees!
  19. Jenny

Diva East @ Jay, Trip Report and Photos

Amazing - snow goddesses came through for you! One of these days I’d like to skimmed when there's actually snow. Maybe I could even try the trees then.
  20. Jenny

Question: NM Divas

Thanks!