• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Lilia

Toe Injury from Ski Boots

Very surprised to read that they would not stay on... They sit pretty firmly. I could not see a chance for them to slip off. I bought different sizes, larger and smaller. Also used them for my inline skating, same problem hurting the toes.
  2. Lilia

I believe I have searched them on ebay as 'silicone toe cap' or similar. Happy New Year!
  3. Lilia

For me, a few of these were a solution to protect my toes
  4. Lilia

If I could change one thing about skiing, it would be.....

More public transportation to the ski hills.
  5. Lilia

Staying Fit in a Covid-19 World: Best Fitness Apps

IMHO one of the best things would be to just go out and jog, or speedwalk, by yourself.
  6. Lilia

April skiing destinations

How about skiing Aspen, CO in April? how is the snow at that time?
  7. Lilia

Groups for Ikon pass discount in Canada?

I think SkiDiva should probably make their own Ikon group for a group discount ;) There should be enough both renewing and new to Ikon members.
  8. Lilia

Is coronavirus changing your ski plans?

Wanted to ski Cervinia but not sure, given that Italy is such a risk.
  9. Lilia

Groups for Ikon pass discount in Canada?

Hello, does anyone know about any groups formed in Canada in order to get a group discount on an Ikon pass? Thank you all!
  10. Lilia

Lake Louise Ski Friends

Will get to know them in person in a couple of days!
  11. Lilia

Lake Louise Ski Friends

Heading to Ski Big3 in 2 days, and super excited! Curious, what question did they ask you?
  12. Lilia

Ikon info for 2019-2020 has begun to dribble out

I have bought my base pass in March, for their Early Bird price. Recently, I have participated in a group that plans to get a 'group Ikon base pass discount' for the next season. Did anyone hear anything of a group prices that would be better than an individual early bird price?
  13. Lilia

First timer tips for Lake Louise and Banff?

Looking at the photos of ski racks outside the chalet, I don't seem to notice any locked gear. Do the outsde ski racks at LL and SSV have places for ski locks? Are they SkiKey compatible?
  14. Lilia

From 26.11. till 4.12.2019, a Stockli sponsored group of skiers will come from Europe to Lake Louise. The top ski producer intends to allow the group to test their skis in Lake Louise. https://www.travelhouse.ch/snow/fr/on-tour/coupe-du-monde-de-ski-lake-louise-avec-stockli Looks like the trip...
  15. Lilia

Planning to take my High Sierra Trapezoid as it apparently is allowed by the airline as part of checked baggage (boots+helmet+goggles bag goes with the skis in hard case as one piece).
  16. Lilia

Thanks for the tip with leaving the hard case! Looks like the bus passenger prefer to load their gear in the lower bus compartment just naked. May be taking a spare light foldable ski bag would be a good option. How about boots+helmet bags? are they allowed to be taken on the bus? On the...
  17. Lilia

Question on the free shuttle buses from Banff to the hills. Does each hill have their dedicated buses with different stops? I have saved the schedule. Or thee is one bus, in which case, does it serve all 3 hills every day? Also question on how to transport skis on the bus. From what I found out...
  18. Lilia

Killington Favorite Trails?

During regular season, I enjoy skiing the Bear Claw and Skyeburst on the Bear Mountain. An issue with them though is that they seem to be only good in the early morning, and tend to turn really bad closer to noon. When I skied them the first time in early afternoon, I thought I found myself...
  19. Lilia

Now the transportation issue in Banff is resolved - we are a small group, and have booked a rental car through Costco. Looking forward to the Big3!