• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. R

Demos in Beaver Creek (Ripsticks, Black Pearls, Mindbender, Nelas & others)

Yes, I agree - they didn't have that 164 length to demo, so I tried the next size down, which I think was a 156. They didn't work at that size, so I figured I just try some others instead.
  2. R

The 88s! Sorry forgot to mention. Just skied them today in fresh powder and the were pretty darn good for a narrower ski. Love them!
  3. R

Hi All - Just wanted to share thoughts on some skis I demoed this past week in Beaver Creek, Co. I'm 5"4, 117 lbs. and an advanced skier. I was looking for all mountain skis that can rip and be stable on groomers, but have some pep and energy, especially in the bumps! I am not a super fast...
  4. R

Warmest ski mittens?

Hi - Any recommendations for SUPER warm mittens? Black Diamond? Hestra? Thanks! Yvonne
  5. R

Demo - Vantage, Santa Ana, Black Pearl

Hi, I'm new to this board, but found a lot of good advice here on skis, which helped me decide what to demo and ultimately purchase. I figured I would post my thoughts on the three skis I tried. FYI, my stats are 5"5, 120, and I'm an advanced, moderately aggressive skier. I was looking for a...