• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Chaelynh

What resorts should I go to on my trip?

@Little Lightning thanks! We picked our condo based on her so we are good there. And also thanks @Skier31! We will check it out if we end up travelling out of Breck!
  2. Chaelynh

Awesome @nopoleskier! Thank you! Forgot we were bringing Fido, so we will only be travelling to one resort besides Breck to stay close. Now we just have to choose and there are so many great options!
  3. Chaelynh

So who has new gear for 16/17?

Pretty much got all new gear this year :yahoo: Burton Society Pants 686 Smarty Coat Smith I/OX chromapop goggles Atomic Hawx Prime 100 W boots And I'll be demoing while on vacation to decide on skis!
  4. Chaelynh

Awesome! Thanks @bounceswoosh! The husband likes the idea of beaver creek a lot. We are looking forward to our trip!
  5. Chaelynh

My husband and I will be staying in Breckenridge for a week mid February. We will have 5 days of skiing. Since we're in Breck we'll probably go there the most. I like groomers and he likes trees. Any suggestions for the best of both? We have epic passes for 4 days so definitely 4 days at those...
  6. Chaelynh

Warmest ski mittens?

BD Mercury Mitts have extremely good ratings. I was looking into this myself recently and #1 was BD #2 was Hestra Heli. I've also heard good things about Swany toaster mitts.
  7. Chaelynh

Recommendations for snow pants that don't make you feel fat?

I just got a pair of Burton society women's pants in black and I think they look great on me. I'm 5'4" and 170 (big in the hips and thighs). They are pretty long on me so I think they would be better for someone taller.
  8. Chaelynh

Help Needed: What skis should I try?

Thank you all for your replies! I have only skied in Colorado so far, and we plan to keep it that way for the next few years at least. It's an easy drive from KC. I am truly looking forward to having my first pair! Jilly, let me know how those vantages work out if you try them.
  9. Chaelynh

Help Needed: What skis should I try?

Hey ladies! I'm going to Breck in February and am looking to buy my first pair of skis after this season. I want to demo as many skis as possible while there so I figure out what I like. I am a 5'5", 170lb female. I have no clue what length or width I should be looking at. My husband and I make...