• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. B

Need something less burly than my Bonafides

I just had a long discussion with a friend of mine who grew up in VT but now lives in WY as a ski instructor. Maybe less burly isn't the right word. Bonafides seem to understand one thing and that's go fast. I feel like that's all the Bonafides really shined on. Everything else was ok (bumps...
  2. B

Jilly! That's exactly my sentiment. I need two skis. And eventually, I want to get one for backcountry but I'm not there yet. My east coast friends think I'm crazy but that's because they don't know what it's like to be bi-coastal. :) I can demo for sure. I've skied since I was 8. I'm now 43...
  3. B

With my tiny nieces and my laid back friends, I take them to Stratton. With my friends from the west coast, we'll go to Stowe. I really hope I get to try Mad River Glen this winter though. I heard it's like a mini Jackson Hole. :)
  4. B

Hey there, Bluesmama here. I've been lurking for years. So, there's my hello. Tl;dr: Profile: Advanced, 60/40 piste/off-piste Height: 5'4" Weight: 160# West: Jackson Hole is my main stomping grounds as I have friends living there (50%) East: Mostly Vermont (50%) Current ski: Blizzard...