• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

Saw an ortho today - badly pulled muscle at the top of my thigh/hip (illeo something or other muscle and/or the sartorius muscle) - driving and putting pants on are a bit difficult. No damage to the hip itself. Getting better but ortho thinks another 2 weeks of soreness. Walking not affected.
  2. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

I'm done for the year. Got out 14 days - 11 at Wachusett so good on them. Fell last Weds at Wachusett and messed a hip up. Had to cancel Saddleback for next week. Hopefully just a bad muscle pull/strain. @diymom - great skiing with you and congrats on getting back on skis. @jmfd84 - it was...
  3. Divegirl

Photo of the day

At Cranmore in NH. Bluebird spring day after the last rain storm dumped almost 2" of rain. Mt Washington in all her glory -
  4. Divegirl

Skinnier Front Side Skis - Searching

@BlizzardBabe - i have the v76s in 158 - love them up here in NE. Only had them out 2x this year as the conditions were all over the place. Used her big sister the v82 most ofnthe time for a bit wider tip.
  5. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

At Cranmore today. Definitely spring conditions here. Bluebird day though. Hope to get a couple more days @ wachusett as I have 1 last trip to saddleback in 2 weeks & I'd rather not go 2 weeks w/o skiing. Mt. Washington in all her glory today.
  6. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

Went yesterday, too. Beautiful day. Never attempted Look Mom - way too much ice. No one was skiing Look Mom so I saw a bunch of kids just straight lining it. Challenger was the best followed by Frannie's. Ralph's was all over the place - ice, marbles, fresh man made, some nice places. Green...
  7. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

Have a great day!
  8. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

@diymom - Not going today. Still unbelievably windy here. Will go tomorrow - not as windy and a bit warmer
  9. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

@diymom - Their customer service has always been good whenever I've had a question or needed help w/ something.
  10. Divegirl

Indy Pass 24/25 on sale soon

I've used mine at Waterville and will be using it at Saddleback the end of March. I was supposed to meet up w/ DH's friend's daughter and family in the Mid-Atlantic but the snow conditions wrecked that one. I had hoped to use my pass at Black Mt in NH next week but their conditions seem to be...
  11. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

Wachusett called this morning - they have my helmet! Will get it Thursday.
  12. Divegirl

Indy Pass 24/25 on sale soon

I believe we can buy next year's pass at this year's price during that week. Also they're offering some sort of full refund if the number of committed resorts drops below 200 by 11/15/24 - 200 Resort Guarantee. I will be re-upping.
  13. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

I found early this morning faster and icier than I was expecting. Expecting a bit softer. The trails that had more sun early softened up nice. @diymom - My GPS routed me around the pothole crew - couldn't figure out why she kept trying to put me on 128/95N so I ignored her - ended up...
  14. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

It was a pleasure to meet and ski w/ @jmfd84 and @diymom - who looks great on skis by the way. I think Wachusett got 2 or 3 inches of snow last night. I'll be back after Feb vacation. Hoping for more snow...
  15. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

@diymom - I will also be there tomorrow.
  16. Divegirl

Days you’ve been on snow 2023-2024

Yeah! It was so good to see you yesterday!
  17. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

Back at Wachusett this week. Last week was Waterville - had the same freezing fog/drizzle on Tues as Wachusett did. I looked like a honey-dipped donut when I wrapped up on Tues (short day). Coated in ice head to skis. Anyways - bluebird morning at Wachusett, high 20s, low 30s. Conditions are...
  18. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

It was back up and running but both Manadnock (beginner) and Minuteman (mid) were balky at times. There was a huge patch of ice off Minuteman at the top and if you were sitting in the right 2 seats you hit it getting off. People might have been skidding out/falling. The beginner one may still...
  19. Divegirl

Wachusett 23/24

Skied today - about the best conditions (at least for me) so far plus no snowmaking going on. Hitchcock is being converted into a terrain park - glad I got a couple runs there last Friday. Frannies was groomed nicely for a change. Challenger was good but had a of of uneven grooming. Ralph's...
  20. Divegirl

Liberty V76w

The V76w made their maiden voyage today and they are wonderful. I wanted as perfect a day as I good get to test them out and that was today. Cold, snow was groomed sugar on hardpack w/ some slick spots, softened a bit in the late morning and no snowmaking going on. They felt so good - not to...