• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. SkadiSkiGrrl

Unsolicited Feedback from Man on Chairlift. Grrr....

It’s a beta-male thing, policing women.
  2. SkadiSkiGrrl

Ask him to take you down the moguls and show you how it’s done. 9/10 chance he’s all talk.
  3. SkadiSkiGrrl

Ikon info for 2019-2020 has begun to dribble out

I think I’m going with the Epic pass for next year. It includes unlimited Stowe and Okemo, as well as some places I have wanted to visit forever.
  4. SkadiSkiGrrl

What do you do with ski stickers?

I put them on really nice water bottles that I ultimately lose.
  5. SkadiSkiGrrl

I am appalled at the misogyny I am experiencing these days...everywhere. I won’t get into the politics...it’s just to ugly, and verboten on this forum. But, yesterday was my first day back on skis since I visited Big Sky last season. I visited Okemo and had the displeasure of encountering a...
  6. SkadiSkiGrrl

Long Steep Steeps

Had my first day back this season and feel I have really, finally, become a truly advanced skier. A few years ago I made progress, but then hit a plateau. Last year I had my daughter do a video of me going down a black slope. I noticed I was back on my skis, turning in the middle of my ski...
  7. SkadiSkiGrrl

This or That Game

Laundry and cleaning, though I just hired a maid, because laundry and cleaning is taking up all of my time. Who should rule Westeros? John Snow (I don't think he's dead--He had better not be dead!) or Daenerys Stormborn, Queen of the Andals and the First Men (and Women)?
  8. SkadiSkiGrrl

If you could name a ski trail

How about Little Bo Steep?
  9. SkadiSkiGrrl

Woods and Vonn an item

The collective IQ of the world thanks them both!
  10. SkadiSkiGrrl

Saying Goodbye to TapaTalk

I prefer not being so connected that I can connect to everyone, everywhere on my iPhone. I used Tapatalk a couple of times, but prefer just to wait till I get home and in front of my desktop to connect to Skidiva. I like keeping my head up and my eyes connected to the real world around me...
  11. SkadiSkiGrrl

This or That Game

Definitely more days in ports (I never quite understood the appeal of cruising.) For Easter dinner, for those who do not do ham or turkey: Crown Roast of Lamb or Braised Bunny?
  12. SkadiSkiGrrl

This or That Game

LIKE!
  13. SkadiSkiGrrl

For those of us who have sons (and those of us who're happy we don't)

My daughter is a good girl who just wanted to see what would happen if she put a pb&j in the vcr. It just looked like it would fit perfectly. Who could blame her?
  14. SkadiSkiGrrl

Remember this at Christmas Time

Classic!
  15. SkadiSkiGrrl

For those of us who have sons (and those of us who're happy we don't)

I know this is an old post but had to wonder anyway: What is it about kids (even little girls) PB&J sandwiches and VCRs?