• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. R

Help Needed: Choosing skis, what a conundrum!

How about the Dynaster Legend Edens I demoed the Dynaster Legend Edens in 152" in Steamboat Springs and fell in love with them. I'm 5'2 and 110 lbs and found these skiis to be a lot of fun. Very snappy and energetic, held well on hardpack and crud as well as easy turning for in trees. They also...
  2. R

ski travel packing list for Europe

we may plan a day trip to St Anton but not sure yet. Never been so it'd be nice to have someone who's familiar with it!
  3. R

good stuff!!! :thumbsup:Thanks
  4. R

Any suggestions for restaurants and good apres in Innsbruck?
  5. R

This is great. Thanks everybody. Guess I gotta go shopping! hee!
  6. R

we'll stay in Innsbruck for 10 days and then go up to Munich for 2. We'll ski most of the time so I think it sounds like taking skis is the route to go. We plan on taking day excursions to St. Moritz and St. Anton as well as Kitzbuhl for one of the races (hopefully)...so psyched!
  7. R

Great idea on the wool scarf. We'll be staying in Innsbruck and I want to pack as lightly as possible. would you take your skis or rent when you got there?
  8. R

I'm going to Austria for 12 days in Jan. Does anyone have any tips for packing? Thanks!
  9. R

Hahnenkamm information

I'll let you know. Never skied in Europe before so will be two firsts
  10. R

Hahnenkamm information

thanks Christy..I'll check it out. we're pretty pumped up about it..kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity but didn't know if it was going to be a total zoo or not...
  11. R

Hahnenkamm information

Hi Has anyone been to the Hahnenhamm? We are staying in Innsbruck when it will be going on and wondered if anyone had any information about it. Thanks a bunch!
  12. R

This or That Game

Very long shower Mini Cooper or Mini Van?
  13. R

Stowe and AIG

that sounds pretty promising....I'll cross my fingers.
  14. R

Stowe and AIG

Would love to know what's going to happen. Hopefully, if AIG has to sell, whoever buys it won't be allowed to ruin it... but you never know.
  15. R

the boots on YOUR feet

Have you got a good bootfitter rangergrrl? They have been essential to me for a great fit.
  16. R

This or That Game

comfortably dressed. I Live in my jeans early riser or late nighter?
  17. R

This or That Game

Nothing like a great black and white. go to a big bash or have a few friends over?
  18. R

This or That Game

Yep, still vain... color it... gin and tonic or beer?
  19. R

This or That Game

dark roast! dog or cat?
  20. R

Anyone ski this weekend?

You gals are killing me while I'm stuck making a living in NC.:Cry: