• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Anna

Hakuba or Niseko?

Aw!!! That vid is Awesome Suz!!!!!
  2. Anna

Hakuba or Niseko?

I came back from Niseko in March 2014. The tiny lift mentioned above is at one of the four resorts which are part of NisekoUnited. We stayed at Forest Edge Apartments, run by Landmark. I would def go back, in a heart beat.
  3. Anna

Marta Ears - Post your pics too! Inspired by Marta!

And here is Nadine, Gaynor and Lyndel @ Falls Creek. Friday 9th August:
  4. Anna

My First Marta Ears pic of the season :smile: - yes, it's been that bad! Mr GoAnna and I - Baldy, Mt Buller, Victoria, Australia - Sunday 4th August, 2013 Thanks Litterbug :smile: Your jacket is awesome! 2nd season with me :smile:
  5. Anna

BOOO - my other ones from Tuesday 25th Sept have disappeared! Here again to keep it alive:
  6. Anna

Yes, that IS a onesie! Yes, he has owned it since new (over ten years) Oh and MARTA EARS - my last ones for our season BOO BOOBOOOOO Falls Creek - top of Drovers chairlift. Sept 30th 2012.
  7. Anna

Skiing Coronet Peak NZ 2012 with pics!

OH!!! Thank you!!!! :):):) Love the Up-to-the Second - real time reports!!! Oh, and I decided that if there's a bad ski day, I'll ge ty hair done :) HAHAHEHAHE:):) CAN"T WAIT!!!
  8. Anna

Skiing Coronet Peak NZ 2012 with pics!

I am heading your way 23rd AUG! Can't wait!!!!! Where to go where to go? Staying in Queenstown .....
  9. Anna

Learning to be a coper without an ACL

I know I am coming into this thread late..... I did my knee in 2003, I was 29. Within a week I had a full diagnosis: Pratically torn MCL, dislocated patella, torn lateral meniscus and a totally ruptured ACL. Playing netball. came down from a GREAT flying intercept, passing the ball off in...
  10. Anna

2013 Demos: Atomic, Line & Salomon at Mt Buller, Victoria Australia.

Plus ... all groomers .. :) It's a pain - they hardly never have the right length - you'd be so frustrated :) :) What do I like to ski - well, I don't generally get much of a chance to ski anything but groomers/on piste :(
  11. Anna

"Who would you rather ski with" game?

Johnny Depp! ZOMG!! Ewan McGregor or Josh Duhamel ??
  12. Anna

Suzieq!!! The snow today was the best it's been all season... Two weeks ago it was SHITE to say the least. :) Get up there this week BEFORE the rain :)
  13. Anna

a few more 2013 demo's in queenstown

:) :) :) I LOVE demoing - and the good thing is that I STILL love my skis more!!!! i put them back on and they are like slippers - I don't mean soft - I mean comfy and known and they do everything i want :)
  14. Anna

2013 Demos: Atomic, Line & Salomon at Mt Buller, Victoria Australia.

Bluebird Day. Icy morning; soft, spring-like & wet in the afternoon. Aug 12, 2012 Lunch time @ Kofler's Huette. Looking up towards Summit Run (Where the chair ends - not the true Summit) and then from off the true summit, Fast One, Fanny's Finish, Summit Black etc) Gear Reviews: Me...
  15. Anna

Mt Buller, Victoria, Australia." My Roller Derby girls had a social event "Betties Do Buller" - Our first home team is called the Brutal Betties. From Left to Right: GoAnna (me, skater) Jamazon (Sharon, skater) and Inlyne A'Fyre (Zoe, referee on blades) the rest of them were boarders...
  16. Anna

LOVE the shining white halo effect!
  17. Anna

LOVE IT :smile::smile::smile: MORE MARTA EARS!! :smile::smile: And I'll tell EVERYone about my Derby team when we hold a bout :smile::smile::smile: Oh, and yes, I LOVE Falls.... even though I have a membership with AAC Hotham, I prefer Falls as a mountain.... but being AAC i have...
  18. Anna

Marta Ears! at the bottom of Wombat's Ramble, base of Falls Express chair. IN LITTERBUG'S JACKET! I LOVE IT! June 23rd 2012 @ Falls Creek, Victoria, Australia
  19. Anna

OMG!!! I haven't been to The Ski Diva forum in SO long! Thank you ladies - you have made me SMILE AND SMILE AND LAUGH - the Marta Ears pics are SO SO SO GOOD! Oh, I can't wait for this season (Australia) and hopefully I can get a whole bunch for y'all! My Roller Derby team (East Vic) are...
  20. Anna

More "Marta Ears" to come soon!!! CAN"T WAIT!!