• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Witchery

Help Needed: Accommodation advice for Jackson Hole

Thankyou. I'm glad we are staying in town. I love getting out at night and just walking out the legs. So much to do in the area, im not sure how to fit it all in. We want to go to Yellowstone for a day, do some fat bike riding, skiing. So far I can only think of one bad thing...theres no...
  2. Witchery

Any recommendations on cheap lift tickets? Probably 7 days skiing )
  3. Witchery

I ended up booking at Snow King Resort because it was just so cheap ($89 a night) and has a nice spa. I don't mind catching the bus to the slopes so fingers crossed it's nice.
  4. Witchery

Ski ballet makes a return

I would love to feel that comfortable on ski's )
  5. Witchery

Jackson Hole 12/15-12/20/13

Looks lovely, heading there in March ... can't wait!
  6. Witchery

Hi guys, Im heading to Jackson Hole on the 4th of March and trying to find accommodation. I was after something that has a outdoor hot tub and a fireplace in the room, something thats not right next to a main road and walking distance (can be a decent walk) to shops. I'm not after $$$...
  7. Witchery

Rossignol S7 Women's 2013

Thanks Snowhot :). Probably good that theres no new graphic or I may want to start collecting them!!
  8. Witchery

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

Nice combination!
  9. Witchery

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

Ooh, a jacket with a waist line!!! I like it :clap:
  10. Witchery

Rossignol S7 Women's 2013

Has anyone seen the 2013 Rossignol s7 women's ski? I've googled them but only the men's one comes up...typical!! Can't wait to see what Caia Koopman does this year. I'm sure some photos will be coming up soon with the SIA happening but if you are there can you take some pics and share? Thanks
  11. Witchery

New skis or boots as ability improves?

New boots, and hire skis. You just can't hire good boots but ski's are easy.
  12. Witchery

Has anyone gone Catskiing before?

Thanks guys, we are definately going now :)
  13. Witchery

OMG, just went to your link altagirl. Amazing photo's!! So I am now completely psyched to go catskiing, heli is off the cards :) B-tele, I was thinking the same as you that catskiing would be a little more relaxed and less stressey than heli. Just about to get online and book now. Thanks :)
  14. Witchery

Help Needed: Which skis to buy - HELP!!!

I'd look the Rossi S3's. I've got a set and ski them in all conditions including narrow mogul runs, powder, groomed and a i've skiied them on a bit of ice but not much. They were great in ALL conditions. I also have the Rossi S7's so when it's a big powder day I take them out, but they deal...
  15. Witchery

Just wondering if anyone's gone Cat skiing before? It's my 40th in Feb and my DH and I were looking at going Cat skiing. We looked at Heli but looks like we might get more ski time Cat skiing. We'll be skiing at Whistler, not sure if that makes a difference with what Cat is like?
  16. Witchery

Skiing Powder

I found skiing powder difficult until I had the right skis. My first attempt was on chopped up heavy powder on skis that were too small. The next time I went out on my Rossi S7's and what a difference. I noticed I used my core a lot in the powder, especially when it was a bit chopped and...
  17. Witchery

Am I crazy or are all of the skis this year just gorgeous?!?

Was it the Rossi s7 womens you didn't like? I bought the S110W's from the year before and when the S7 women's came out I bought them too becaus I loved the graphic so much. I'm a huge fan of Caia Koopman though and can't wait to see next years S7 womens :)
  18. Witchery

Does anyone know any deals for The Pan Pacific Mountainside Whistler?

I'll give them a go, thanks scottishgirlie. We're looking at going on the 10th of Feb for 7 nights. The package I foubd through Whistler Platinum was a couple of hundred dollars cheper than everywhere else so I was concerned about the authenticity of it all?? Has anyone stayed at the Pan...
  19. Witchery

Does anyone know any deals for The Pan Pacific Mountainside Whistler?

I'm trying to find a good deal for the Pan Pacific Mountainside at Whistler or The Westin. I found a good deal with Whisyler Platinum has anyone dealt with them before?