• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. ski now work later

A growing COVID-19 variant has taken off this holiday season...

Oh now, this on top of your concussion? That BLOWS.
  2. ski now work later

Days you’ve been on snow 2023-2024

@MissySki so sorry this happened! Glad you are ok, but do try to limit your screen time if you can so you can recover more quickly and completely. I have not yet been out at all this season. My local mountain has been open on weekends, but we've been in a cycle of mild weather and rain for days...
  3. ski now work later

Question: Where are you skiing this season and what are your goals?

Where was the clinic in Western Mass.?
  4. ski now work later

Question: Where are you skiing this season and what are your goals?

Skiing steady and strong and working on bumps and tree skiing. Mostly skiing my local mountain with a trip to Jay with the divas! I did PT a couple of months ago for nagging knee pain and am looking forward to no knee pain and more stamina this season!
  5. ski now work later

RachelV is interviewed by The Brave Ski Mom!

Very nice article and photos, RachelV you look pretty happy and badass in your solo photo! A true Ski Diva.
  6. ski now work later

Ski Themed Gifts/Decor

Wow what a great list!!!!!
  7. ski now work later

Interview with Ski Diva in Mountain Women Magazine

great interview and article! proud of our Ski Diva family
  8. ski now work later

Big Changes at TheSkiDiva!

Late to the party but congrats to both of you @skidiva and @RachelIV! I joined the forum in early 1987 and I can't thank Wendy enough and Rachel for taking over. I'm planning to come to Jay (missed the pass, wait list only now oh well $$$) and hope you will reconsider and join us @RachelIV!
  9. ski now work later

DIVA DOGS!

YES!
  10. ski now work later

Colorado All Around Ski - Advanced Intermediate

I am a similar level to you though less strong (and undoubtedly older than you). I ski the ATOMIC HAWX PRIME 105 S SKI BOOTS WOMENS boot, bought it for the '20 season and I love them. Super comfortable and part of the purchase involved a heating process that helped them conform to my feet and...
  11. ski now work later

Costly Mistake

At least you got through and spoke with a real person at Epic! That's a miracle in itself. Good luck! We went to BC a year ago and it was great, such a good family mountain/resort.
  12. ski now work later

freeeeezing temperatures in New England

And a very cold galaxy it was....
  13. ski now work later

Volkl Attiva freebie

Good question, I was skiing this morning thinking about where I would love to ski next winter and thought of Big Sky. Would love to ski with you again!
  14. ski now work later

Volkl Attiva freebie

Awww, SkiSailor, we miss you. Thanks Ursula! I skied a lesson with you many moons ago (2007?) at Big Sky, been wanting to do it again since!
  15. ski now work later

freeeeezing temperatures in New England

You were smart! You stayed safe to ski another day!
  16. ski now work later

Boot bag/backpacks - Kulkea Powder Trekker?

Good thinking, you can always buy a helmet but tougher to buy ski clothes if luggage is delayed.... I don't need a heated boot bag so I was looking at the Powder Trekker. @skidiva, do you use the helmet sling when walking to the lodge from your car?
  17. ski now work later

Ski season and the sad state of my living room

Everything gets packed back in my boot bag/backpack except clothing that is hung in a particular closet. You could purchase some large bins and label them for each person and once the items are dry, they go back in the bin. Add some wall hooks, one set of hooks per person. Label maker may be...
  18. ski now work later

Boot bag/backpacks - Kulkea Powder Trekker?

One of the fun aspects of Diva East yesterday was to see what gear everyone was using. One Diva praised her boot bag/backpack so I did some research and I *think* she was referring to a Kulkea bag, perhaps the Powder Trekker Ski Boot bag (52L). What is your favorite boot bag and if you use this...