• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. R

Rollerblading Divas?

Hi Marian, I live in Virginia, I used to skate Rock Creek and in D.C. late on Friday nights and early on Sunday nights (I haven't done that in awhile), but I have been on the Capital Crescent Trail, the Mount Vernon Trail, Four Mile Run, and the W,O and D Trail, and around my neighborhood...
  2. R

How many ski days did you get ('08/'09)?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! When I grow up I want to be a ski bum!!!! WOW 130 ski days, where do you live? Think Snow, Roe
  3. R

Any Hockey fans out there?

Hi, I have been to a number of Caps games including the playoffs this year and lots over the years. Alex Ovechin is AMAZING!!!!!! And there are lots of other really talented players on the team, they are a fun team to watch. Good luck with your skating and have Fun Rocking the Red!!! and...
  4. R

Any snowbladers out there?

Snow Blades Hi, as an avid in-line skater I think that you would like snow blades. Yes you can go very FAST on them, and if you are weighted properly they are very stable at high rates of speed. You ride them like long skis on hard packed groomers, you can even use poles (I do not, but I...
  5. R

I have never played in an inside arena, but I have played throughout the summer on extremely hot days!!!!!
  6. R

Any snowbladers out there?

The majority of my time on the mountain I spend snowblading. I also snowboard and dabble in telemark skiing. Are there any other divas who snowblade - or ride big foot? Just curious.
  7. R

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

After 2 years of listening to my friend Mary (Marigee) talk about this forum I finally joined - and I am very glad I did. Computers and I are not always on the friendliest of terms - but I am learning!
  8. R

Is your ski season over????? ('08/'09)

I'm sorry your season is over - I hope your biking goes well! :)
  9. R

My boy friend also dislike Phillie...Boo Flyers!!!!! Go Caps!!!!!
  10. R

Go Caps! Hi
  11. R

The Pasture!!! Hi
  12. R

You are going to love Egypt!!!! The Pyramids and Everything are so Awesome!!!! Have Fun!!!
  13. R

Cool, have you skied Catalooche near Maggie Valley when they has enough natural snow to open the cow pasture? It's a really cool run. My friend's Dad used to run Beech Mountain back in the 1970's and 80's. I/m glad that you had a way good season.
  14. R

Wow........it sounds tempting, but i think that I need to visit my Mom in New York for mother's Day, but i hope that you guys have a BLAST!!!!! And thanks for the invite. Maybe next time.
  15. R

Cool, I am a math teacher, so I like to play with the numbers, and believe me I ski because I love it and not to keep count of days, I live an hour and a half from the closest ski area and I teach Jr. High, coach both our boys and girls basketball teams, and teach a graduate level class at A.U...
  16. R

Wow, I'm JEALOUS!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!
  17. R

Where do you ski in N.C.?
  18. R

Hi, I was able to ski 44 days this season................14 at Snowbird (YEAH!!!!), 2 at Camelback, 2 at Ski Liberty, and 26 days at Whitetail. Whitetail is located in Pennsylvania (it's close to hagerstown, MD). I am a member of the Safety Team at Whitetail. Does anyone else ever make it to...
  19. R

Rollerblading Divas?

Hi, I teach inline skating, but in the Washington D.C. area. Inline skating is an awesome way to train for ski season. If you have never started, you should see if there are any skate schools in your area, there is a great skate to ski class, that does an excellent job simulating downhill...