• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Calgal

Gear for your Gear

There is a Ski Diva sticker on the other side of the Thule as well. We are taking off for the Fernie area tomorrow morning....too bad we can't go skiing. Then on Monday or Tuesday we will be traveling to Spokane for a little shopping with some friends. The Thule is going to make the trip down...
  2. Calgal

Gear for your Gear

I hope this picture shows up in the post, thought you all might like to see this !
  3. Calgal

Rambling, hobbling num

Hey Num, glad you are in recovery mode now! Keep your vision on the hills/mountains, covered with snow, that you will be cruising next winter !
  4. Calgal

Volkl Attiva Fuego

So Num, how do you like the Fuegos compared to your Vision 70's ?
  5. Calgal

wanna buy a softshell....

I do still need winter clothes !! For the past ten days we have had full winter conditions around the area. I have been wearing my winter ski jacket to work.....65 cm of snow has fallen at Sunshine Village in the last 7 days. I was there about 10 days ago and it was like mid winter...
  6. Calgal

Thanks for all the great replies ladies ! I have been busy lately and not on the computer very much. I have looked in the stores here too and seen some nice softshells and tried them on for fit. With so many choices which one do I pick?? The Cloudveil brand seems to be nice but so do the...
  7. Calgal

Picture Calgal having a tantrum because she missed another softshell SAC deal. I had to go out for a while.....RATS !!
  8. Calgal

I keep an eye on SAC for softshells, but seem to be missing them. I have been looking at Backcountry.com and see some that I would like to buy but the sizes are limited. I would also like to wear it as a main jacket for skiing (when its not too cold), so a bit of insulation would be nice......
  9. Calgal

I am thinking about buying a softshell jacket, and would like to hear some reviews ! There are so many choices out there. Has anyone found any decent deals lately ?
  10. Calgal

Any Hockey fans out there?

Glad to see the Av's advancing ! Don's jacket on HNiC last night was outrageous !! We're really hoping the Flames can win tonight to force a game 7.
  11. Calgal

Diva-influenced gear tally!

HotGearBag (thanks to Num for her work on the deal) Oakley ski pants (which didn't fit me so given to son) Smartwool Socks Spy Soldier goggles (like em lots) Grandoe UpDown leather mitts Boot Gloves This yr was about getting and staying warm !
  12. Calgal

Correct !! I figured you would know that. Yeah I miss Don at the end of the first also, but he does come back for the final round doesn't he?
  13. Calgal

Did anyone catch the Flames/Sharks game on Sunday? I was watching and the Flames were down 3-0 and I kept an eye on it but was dissappointed ..... before I know it the game is tied and the Flames WON! Great comeback. We have the Red Mile downtown here and apparently someone towed a boat down...
  14. Calgal

Woo hoo - my best deal of the season, well, off season

That's a great deal ! SAC won't ship Burton products (as well as some other brands) to Canada, so I am going to check this site out.
  15. Calgal

Sakic is awesome! Darn those Sens, Phillips is from my home town and I would love for him to win a Stanley Cup!
  16. Calgal

An all Canadian final would be great ..... that hasn't happened in a long time. Too many strong teams in the US now. I like the Sens, they have a lot of injury troubles right now.....too bad.
  17. Calgal

Hehehe ..... I was going to make a post about that suit but you beat me to it!! I think Don had someone make this suit from some fancy wallpaper or something !
  18. Calgal

Three word game.

an old lady
  19. Calgal

NVG you better start cheering .....QUICK !......before Peter Forsberg is gone again ! Seriously, he's a fierce player and it's great to see him healthy again. Even though I am cheering for the Flames, who just happen to be up against the Sharks (Yikes!), I really hope the Avs do well !
  20. Calgal

Twisted Twins Swiped at Okemo!!!!

Makes my blood boil to see this....... I have locked my skis for the past yr now. Anyone out there that skis knows how much it costs to buy or replace gear, and there should be a mutual respect for property. I don't comprehend theft.....the motivation behind someone committing a theft.....I...