• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. RachelV

Days you’ve been on snow 2023-2024

lol "may remember my friend Bob." Bob was the highlight of the evening! :rotf:
  2. RachelV

Diva East @ Jay, Trip Report and Photos

Love this energy & the new profile pic. :)
  3. RachelV

Divas at Palisades?

This might overlap with @kkclimb?
  4. RachelV

"When you and your boyfriend have the same hobby at different levels" videos

Found one!!! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLjPa7mn/
  5. RachelV

p.s. This pic is actually on page 2 of this thread. :)
  6. RachelV

Question: would folks want to know about demo skis available to purchase?

This is indeed very nice of you to do. Thank you!
  7. RachelV

Well, I'm back in Connecticut, flying home to Denver tomorrow. I really can't believe how much we hit the jackpot with the conditions this week. Colder than I'm used to ( :) ), but wow was the snow good. I put every picture I took in this shared album...
  8. RachelV

As @ski diva mentioned, a few of us took @ilovepugs tip about Mad River Glen generally being more wind sheltered and headed over there from Bolton this morning. What a fun day! I feel really lucky that I got to ski MRG in such good conditions. Thanks again to @ilovepugs for being such a great...
  9. RachelV

Some pics from yesterday at Jay! I sound like a broken record, but it was another great day with killer conditions. It snowed a good bit overnight, maybe 6", and snowed through a lot of the morning. The wind died down a bit in the afternoon, too. Super fun. @shadoj, @ballen, and @ski diva in a...
  10. RachelV

A-basin in May?

Not at all. The expert terrain is what starts to close in the spring, and it's the intermediate terrain that's left. The snow does get very grabby once it warms up so @Amie H's quick wax suggestion is spot on, but if you're a solid intermediate you'll have plenty to enjoy.
  11. RachelV

Another chilly and windy day with amazing conditions. None of the east coasters thought it was particularly cold, but I have gotten soft and was moderately freezing. The trees are skiing SO GOOD. I was surprised after almost every single run at how good things are skiing, truly. @jthree in...
  12. RachelV

I have a friend who says "wicked pissah" and I love it.
  13. RachelV

A-basin in May?

This year, conditions will probably be pretty good. Mid-May in general is when they start to close the advanced terrain. They had a spring slide on the Pali terrain in 2005 that killed someone, and they've been very conservative about closing that terrain ever since. The coverage will still be...
  14. RachelV

Fun day! Conditions are shockingly good given how things were looking a few weeks ago. It was windy, but the Stateside area was more sheltered and after the first hour or so of the day it wasn't so bad. Trees are skiing well! Booting up: Some trees near the bottom of the Bonaventure Chair (I...
  15. RachelV

Here's a pic from dinner last night: Starting from the left and going around the table: @Posse Mama @RachelV @ski diva @ilovepugs @jthree Mr. Ski Diva @Verve @Knitjenious Looking forward to meeting everyone who didn't make it to dinner last night on the hill today!
  16. RachelV

Gap under binding …normal?

Maybe @SnowHot knows how these are supposed to look?
  17. RachelV

Ski areas not on any multi passes

An engineer has entered the chat. :)
  18. RachelV

Alterra to Acquire A-Basin

In a small piece of ski industry good news, A-Basin remains limited on the Ikon Pass for 24/25: https://www.ikonpass.com/en/destinations/arapahoe-basin So - I have at least one more season where I can not panic about this. :) I'll take it.
  19. RachelV

South America photo tour

Wow, what amazing photos. Did you plan this trip yourself or was it a guided tour or... ? I feel so American every time Europeans and Australians etc are all, "I recently returned from a month-long trip..." (insert lolsob emoji here)
  20. RachelV

Diva West @ Steamboat, Trip Report and Photos

Started a thread here and we'll take it from there. :) https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/index.php?threads/diva-west-2025-brainstorming.28431/