• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. S

Rollerblading Divas?

Inline skating seems fun! I bought some K2 Celenas as my first pair of skates. They are easy to stay on top of and get going -- I still need to get the braking down, but that will come with more practice. I also found a great person who can give some incentive and she even does a ton of...
  2. S

Inline skating

Thanks! I noticed after I posted that this was an old thread... but then, that's what happens when you're up at 4:30am... and I spent 1-1/2 hours on those skates, not 1/2 hour... geez! Thanks for the reply!
  3. S

Inline skating

I'm just now getting into inline skating and I LOVE it! Check out www.getrolling.com -- Liz Miller is an avid alpine skier and expert inline skater. I bought some K2 Celenas -- maybe a little too much for a beginner, but my 1/2 hours yesterday at the local rink proved I can stay on top of them...
  4. S

Volkl BioLogic - check out this Volkl website!

For all of you Volkl fans (and I am one of them) -- I found this Volkl website that is dedicated to the new BioLogic concept for 2010 Attiva skis -- be sure to look at the movie! You can choose English to look at the website! Hope you like it. https://attiva.dpr-digital.de/ :clap:
  5. S

Harb Carvers Anyone?

I really needed this -- perfect timing! Thanks!
  6. S

Volkl Aura $439.99 at Bent Gate.com

Porters Tahoe will also do a price match as does Altrec.com. I didn't realize that Porters had a Promo Code "morebacon" for a 10% off -- not sure if it still works. I bought some bindings thru them but didn't use the code. Being the tightwad that I am -- I emailed them and asked if they would...
  7. S

Volkl Aura $439.99 at Bent Gate.com

I just noticed the 156 and 170s are on sale at this price + free shipping!! :thumbsup: