• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. ski&bfree

Related word game

Bud Lime
  2. ski&bfree

Related word game

r&b
  3. ski&bfree

Pillow Line

That's really cool! I enjoyed it a lot. :)
  4. ski&bfree

Happy Birthday

Happy belated birthday, Robyn! :)
  5. ski&bfree

Colorado – April 2 to April 7

Smiles in (almost) every picture! I love it. :D Great weather, friends, and mountain...what more could you ask for?
  6. ski&bfree

Snowbird/Alta - 4-23-10 through 4-25-10

All of your photos are great (clarity and all)! What camera do you use? Thanks for sharing. It really looks like you had a wonderful time.
  7. ski&bfree

Mammoth Pond Skim

Looks like a lot of fun! :D I don't know if I would be able to make it across, though.
  8. ski&bfree

Middle Wife - A Funny Story!

This is too funny! You had me crackin' up! :D
  9. ski&bfree

the Rope Tow

:laughter: :ROTF: Thanks for the laugh!!!
  10. ski&bfree

Park City, UT TRIP #3 4/2-4/7

25 days is great. Love the picture too!
  11. ski&bfree

Skiing Levels

Those are very useful and helpful descriptions. Thanks for sharing!
  12. ski&bfree

Burglary

Where's your guard dog when you need him? How terrible! The most important thing, of course, is that you are O.K.
  13. ski&bfree

Tatshenshini-Alsek float trip

Wow! What an experience! I love all the pix, but I especially love seeing the glaciers and icebergs.
  14. ski&bfree

Steamboat -- March 1-5

Love the pic of 3yo skiing with arms in the air! :)
  15. ski&bfree

This or That Game

Commercially knitted. I'd love to try to knit myself, though. Spring or Summer?
  16. ski&bfree

Wanna see what.....

mmmmm yummy! Those look delicious. :) Great job!
  17. ski&bfree

Happy Birthday, Marigee!

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one.
  18. ski&bfree

This or That Game

sunsets Volvo or Mercedes?
  19. ski&bfree

Whistler-2010 Winter Olympics

Love the pics -- thanks for sharing! Aren't the mittens cute? Jilly's right though...they aren't very warm. But at $10, who cares!
  20. ski&bfree

The last black run - The Black 32 - Switzerland

You really get a sense of how big it is when looking at this picture. Breathtaking and absolutely gorgeous! Thanks again for sharing.