• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stratton March 2018

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Went to Stratton today. They've gotten several feet of snow in the past couple weeks and it shows. The snow conditions were fabulous today. Due to all the new snow and pretty cold temps the snow conditions were some of the best I've skied in VT--as good as Colorado for sure. The only draw back was the wind holds. Due to high winds only one lift to the summit was working and the crowds/lines were legendary (one person said it looked like Xmas week crowds).
This was my first time to Stratton in like 10 years so I'm not too familiar with what it's normally like, but the conditions these storms have left are wonderful.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Bummer that the lifts were on hold. It is possible to ski pretty much the whole mountain from any summit lift, but when the gondola is not running, the lift lines get crazy long. Sorry you had to wait in line, but glad that conditions were so epic.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Tvan next time I go to Stratton I'll check with if you have tips for avoiding crows/maximizing time. I would like to try it again--it seems like it has potential for some fun trails. I found a little glade I liked but I didn't get up top at all this time (didn't want to wait for the one lift that was running--the line was halfway up the hill). It was sort of a last minute decision to go there (like 11pm on Friday night--hey Stratton's on my pass--I'll try a different resort than usual).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna