• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Want a Ski Diva sticker?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Some of our older members know this, but I have Ski Diva stickers available for anyone who wants them. Two sizes, too: 2" x 3" or 1-1/2" x 2-1/2". Great for sticking on skis, helmets, cars, Thule boxes, whatever.

If you want one, all you need to do is mail me a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Send me a private message for my address.

SkiDivaSticker.png

Last edited:

newboots

Angel Diva
Put one in your pocket for Okemo! I’d love to have one. Not sure where to put it.

Tvan

Angel Diva
No. THIS is the current sticker:

View attachment 11844

It's about 2" in diameter. If you want one, send a stamped self addressed envelope to me at:

TheSkiDiva.com
PO Box 494
Ludlow, VT 05149

Could you please bring a few to dinner on Tuesday? Thank you in advance!

Catherine88

Certified Ski Diva
I’ve seen ski clubs that have a flag on their poles to identify other members. It would be great to be able to identify other Divas on the slopes. Something to think about!

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This thread reminded me to dig my sticker from the Boston Ski Expo out and put it on my helmet!

Tvan

Angel Diva
@ski diva - Thanks for the stickers! I've updated my skis and helmets with the new branding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly