• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Happy Thanksgiving- Canucks!!

Jilly

Staff member
It's Thanksgiving day here in Canada. I had a great family day with my cousin that owns a cottage down the lake from me. 21 people for dinner last night. We had the pontoon boat out with 15 people and the dog. 2 guitars and uke. We were going for a short cruise that ended up being about 1 1/2 hours. The sun was shining and it was warm.

Now it clean up day. Thanksgiving Monday has always been the "change over" day. Put all the outdoor furniture and the boats away. Planters all dumped. Find the shovels and check the snow blower.

So Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Thanks Jilly. I've had a busy weekend, with one daughter and family and my sister visiting. Some nice weather though some rain too. But the leaves are finally starting to turn - SO late this year. We're assured by the Farmers Almanac (or some such reliable source) that we're in for a very snowy winter - so I believe it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jilly

Staff member
Your Thanksgiving comes at such a great time of year!

Our group commented on that last night. It's a nice break between Labour Day and Christmas.

@SkiBam - colours are just starting here. We are a week early to some extent for Thanksgiving. I spent part of Saturday gathering items for the condo at Tremblant. Found my Hero's under the bed and all my suits are up here at the cottage. So next trip up I'll get everything home.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Thanksgiving to you all in Canada!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fond memories of past Thanksgivings in Waterloo, and missing the Oktoberfest parade.
Happy Thanksgiving!

mustski

Angel Diva
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian Divas! Take some time to relax before the “change over.”

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna