• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New England Skiers: Free Midweek 2 for 1 Passes

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Free to a good home or homes:

I have five two-for-one midweek passes: one each for MRG, Killington, Sugarbush, Jay Peak, and Pico, plus a $39 midweek coupon for Bolton Valley. They all have blackouts for the usual holiday periods. (The passes were part of a member benefit package; they didn't cost me anything.)

I can't ski on non-holiday weekdays, so I'm just looking to get these to anyone who can use them. If you'd like any or all of these, just pm me your address and I'll send them off.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I would love to have the Killington, and could do Pico.. both 2.5hrs so day trips for me.
Sugarbush I love but is now on my MCP so pass to someone else.
Jay is a quite a drive. and MRG is so weather dependent.
Awesome you got them!

newboots

Angel Diva
Oh, I would love that Sugarbush pass! I want to try that mountain!

@SallyCat, you're a sweetheart.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Great! So @nopoleskier , you have Killington and Pico and @newboots you have Sugarbush. Just PM me an address to which to send them and I'll get them in the mail.

That leaves Jay, MRG, and the coupon for Bolton still available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly